𝟭𝟰. 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪𝐢'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Next day,

As usual in the morning, Ishqi was sleeping like there's no tomorrow and Rajveer had already got up and got ready. After getting ready, Rajveer tried to wake up Ishqi but she did not wake up.

Then Rajveer took her in his lap and went to the bathroom and there he made Ishqi lie down in a bathtub filled with water. As soon as Ishqi went into the bathtub, she got up in panic and started looking around.

When she saw Rajveer in front of her, she asked a little angrily, "What is this? Does anyone wake up someone like this?"

Hearing this, Rajveer said, "I told you yesterday that you should develop the habit of getting up on time, otherwise I will throw you in the bathtub."

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi got a little angry and asked, "But why do you have to get up so early?"

Rajveer replied, "Have you forgotten? Your college is opening from today, don't you want to go to college?"

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi frowned and said, "college?"

Rajveer said in a slightly louder voice, "Yes college, now get ready quickly. You don't have much time."

Saying this, Rajveer went out of the bathroom. And Ishqi muttered to herself, "He is really a devil, there is no such thing as mercy. Does someone throw an innocent girl in the bathtub so early in the morning?"

After some time, Ishqi took her head out from the bathroom and peeked out. When she saw Rajveer sitting on the sofa, Ishqi shouted from there, "Suniye, room se baahar jaiye aap."
(Listen, go out of the room)

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer started looking at her and saw only Ishqi's small head sticking out. Seeing Ishqi like this, Rajveer asked her, "Kyu? mai baahar kyu jaau ?"
(Why? Why should I go out?)

Ishqi replied in a low voice, "Because you threw me in the bathroom like this. I have not brought my clothes. You go out of the room, I have to change."

Hearing this, Rajveer teased her a bit and said, "Why should I go? Now that we are married, I can stay here."

Ishqi asked a little angrily, "So you won't go out?"

Rajveer teased her and said "No".

So Ishqi pouted and said angrily, "Okay, don't go. So now I will stay here the whole day."

Hearing this, Rajveer continued his work and said, "Okay, stay."

As soon as Ishqi heard this, she closed the bathroom door. Seeing this, Rajveer could not stop laughing. After laughing for some time, he knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Okay, I am leaving, you get ready."

Saying this Rajveer left for the office.

After a few minutes of his leaving, Ishqi opened the bathroom gate and looked outside and saw that Rajveer was nowhere to be seen and then she came out and started getting ready.

Then after some time, both Misha and Ishqi left for college.
_____________________________________________________________________.

Rajveer's office,

Rajveer was in his meeting room and the temperature of the room was very high, Rajveer was throwing all the files one by one. He had also suspended two employees.

Rajveer looked at the manager of his finance department and said angrily, "There are no records of the entire Rs 500cr. Do you understand the cost of this carelessness? It will take you 10 years to return this money."

That manager, trembling with fear, gave his clarification and said, "Sir, it is not our fault, this money was taken from the company for the highway project, but no update was given to us."