XVI

Time: 11:00 PM..

Yn was ready to go for visiting Solomon, as he said there is something, which he wants to discuss...

Yn: it's only eleven, he said he will meet me at 11:30, I will go out at 11:20 till then I should go down and search in fridge if i get something to eat!!

Yn wear slippers and went down in the search of food, but her feets halted when she heard voice coming from aria's room..

She stopped near it, to hear more clearly what she is saying!!

Aria was talking on the phone...

📱 Aria: yes but they trust her more than me, when she is around they literally forget me and act like I don't exist. I'm trying to gain yn's trust, then only I'll be able to bring her there. The vacations are after 2 months, till then, I have to agree them to visit Japan in these holidays anyhow!!

Yn:( why she wants us to visit Japan??)..

📱 Aria: yes then our plan will be more easy to conduct, once they reach there!!

Yn:( oh plan huh?? I already knew it, she is a crap!!)..

📱 Aria: yes ok!! Bye!!

She cut the call, the lay on the bed and covered up herself..

Yn come down and opened the fridge to see icecream in it...

She serve herself and started eating ice cream while sitting on the counter...

Yn: Japan hmm!!

She said while eating and thinking, why aria wants them to visit Japan ..

She finished eating and saw its 11:20..

Yn: hmm i should go now,  I have to return also!!

Yn went upstairs to her, then she wear shoes and climb down from the window of her room. Reaching to the wall, she climbed it without making any efforts as she has done it, several times and coming to the other side. She saw Solomon already waiting for her, on his bike...

Yn: you r already here..

Solomon: yup we should go fast, then only we will return back on the time...

Yn: right!!

She sat behind him and he ride the bike towards their secret base...

After 25 minutes, they reached at their secret base and went down in the basement...

Yn: yes say what you wanted to share..

Solomon: I've got some evidence, which can help us to tell something about my mother missing and those who attacked on you..

Yn: really??

Solomon: yes!! See it here, I got some photos and videos..

Yn took the file from him and started looking at them clearly...

Solomon opened the map, for explaining her more easily...

Yn looked up at him..

Solomon: see here, the time you were attacked those brats ran away from this way. At last there is marin, from where ships go to Japan, it's the same way from where those went who attacked on my mother, then he also went from this route yn..

He looked at her..

Yn closed her eyes...

Yn: so after looking at everything, one thing is clear...