The truth revealed [Part 18]

THE NEXT EVENING

recap:-dhara slapped bua ji a day before in the morning after knowing her dirty deeds

karthik Pov:-

I froze when I heard what bua ji did with Atharv in past, she..she is someone whom whole family loves so much and cares so much. How can she do it? that to her own nephew. That's why Atharv was always stubborn to not come to any family vacations or functions. He was sent away by dad because he mustered courage and stood up against bua ji and dad didn't believe him. I dont know what to say If I was at dad's place maybe I wouldn't have believed it too because its the matter of his sister whom he adores the most.

But I wouldn't just hear one side of story and neglect others and take decision. Dad id wrong, he himself is the reason that Atharv doesn't have good relation with him. I am also a bad brother how can I not see my brother's pain behind his cold demeanor. Only if I was a little more attentive towards my brothers. We were sitting in the living room as mom was busy cursing and glaring at bua ji who looked unaffected by all this.

Atharv and dhara came holding hand as dhara gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded, finally someone by my brother to whom he can open up freely. Mom got up ushed towards atharv and cupped his cheeks making him bend as she started crying, "my son...I am so sorry ....I wish I was there for you, I couldn't see my child's pain....I am...I am such a bad mother, but now this witch will pay" she said glaring at bua ji who just scoffed.

"NO no mom can't do this, there must be some mistake, I know mom can't do something like this, Atharv bhai you never liked me much never talked to me much, if you hate me just tell me and I will be out of your life but dont put these kinds of blames on my mom" Soumya cried hugging dadi. "Soumya my baby, you are right I didn't do anything" bua ji said and wiped her invisible tears. "such a drama queen you are and soumya atharv doesn't hate you its all your mother's doings" dhara said.

Bua ji stood up and glared at dhara, "your son is lying bhabhi I didn't do anything, he is just bluffing" "my son never lies" said mom and slapped bua ji hard, well deserved. "KAVITA" dad roared and held his sister's shoulders and she started weeping or we can say acting, "see bhaiya how bhabhi is treating me, you know right I didn't do anything....I will leave Rawal mansion now and never come back, everyone hates me here just because of some nonsense" She said and started going towards door when I stopped her.

"wait bua ji, where are you going" I said and she turned and smiled at me, the damn audacity. "beta I know you all would believe me and this brother of yours is just lying" I smirked at her,  "that we will know now bua ji or I should say Mrs Sadhna Rajput" She looked confused and I gestured kunal and nodded and took out his phone and connected it to a big projecting screen.

Atharv looked at us confused and dhara smiled mouthing me a thankyou I just smiled at her, "so here's the big picture for those who still thinks bua ji is innocent, kunal play the video" He nodded and started playing the video and my hands formed a fist when I felt them unfisting and a hand intervined mine, i looked at my side and saw drishti and she was looking ahead I smile and looked at projector, now your fake mask is going to fall bua ji we were blind till now but not anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------

Atharv Pov:-

Dhara said me everyone knows by now and soumya, dadaji and dad still doesn't believe she did something like that. Everyone else did I was surprised nobody will believe me thats what she said no one will trust me everyone trusts a woman no one believes a man, but I am lucky I guess, my wife is standing by my side holding my hand smiling at me, my brothers, bhabhi, ananya , mom and dadi ji believe me and are with me.