𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬"

༺♡༻

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 could be heard in the room as Y/n slept laying on Yuuji who was stroking her hair while watching the movie. Yuuji took small glances at Y/n making sure she was okay, one thing he's learned about Y/n was she had frequent nightmares.

Almost every night, some were from the night she was killed, some from when she lost Geto, some from when Yuuji died, and mostly ones from when she was a child. Ultimately she'd just try staying awake but she'd fail and fall asleep. Yuuji kept a watchful eye out for her just to make sure she was comfortable.

A lot of the time she'll cling onto something or someone to feel less alone. So most of the time he'd let her cling onto him, but sometimes it feels like she was squeezing him to death like she so scared of leaving while she slept. It could be a little suffocating at times but he could look past it.

He loved her after all...

Well did he love her...?

Did he really love her?

He shook the thought out of his head. But it came wandering back into his mind.

Did she really love him? Or did she just love the affection he gave her?Did she love him or was he just there for her in a time of desperation?

Sukuna scoffed 'will you shut up?! your thinking is getting very annoying.' The thoughts disappeared from his mind as he heard Sukuna shout at him. He huffed and pushed attention back to the movie. Suddenly he heard Y/n started to whimper in her sleep as she shuffled uncomfortably.

Her grip on his shirt grew tight as she tried to press herself closer to Yuuji. It was as if she was trying to get away from something. She whimpered and thorns started to grow around them in a protective manner.

Yuuji gently shook Y/n in her awake, her eyes snapped open as she backed up looking around the room frantically "woah, woah calm down it's ok you're ok." he stated, she wiped away the tears that was forming in her eyes "you ok?" he asked.

She shook her head "you wanna talk about it?" she shook her head again. Standing up she mumbled "i'll be back." he gave her some space as she walked out trying to catch her breath.

Standing outside she looked up at the sky admiring the gorgeous glow of the moon and stars. Breathing in and out slowly she walked back into the room only to see Gojo standing there.