08. can't blame us

The new school term started! And you and Kusuo had to go back to your daily lives

You were pretty neutral about it, only because  that meant there would still be some homework and tests, but other than that, things were okay. 

Although it seemed like Kusuo disliked it more than you. The fact he'd have to be bombarded with Kaido and Nendo would've cause him a headache if he kept thinking about it. 

'I have to see those idiots every day now.' He frowned. A snicker leaves your lips as you glance over to him.

'Cheer up, edge lord. It's not that bad.'  You reply. He mockingly laughs, lifting his hand up, only for you to be met with his hand slapping the back of your head. "Gh- WHAT WAS THAT FOR??"  He shrugs.

'I don't know what you're talking about. Must have been the wind that hit you.' Kusuo taunts. 

"I'll get my revenge for this." The bubblegum balled psychic merely rolls his eyes, obviously doubting your abilities. 

'I'd like to see you try.'

'YOU ASSHO-'

"Woah, Hairo! How come you're so tan?" A boy asked as a few others got close to Hairo to see. 
The athletic representative in response smiles proudly, the sleeves of his blouse rolled up to expose his muscles that the other men fawned over.

"I volunteered as a lifeguard at the beach! Maybe that's why." Hairo said.

"So cool ⎯!"

"What? You have a crush on someone?!" A student, most likely another male, spoke. It caught the attention of Hairo and the others, with you included.

'Ooh! Miss pretty perfect has crush on someone! I wonder who it could be..' You think as you stare at Kusuo suggestively with a smirk. And that causes him to scoff. 'Don't even start.'

"u-UHM, It's someone who I saw over break.." Teruhashi speaks, her slightly flustered expression and shy smile made the audience jaws dropped.

'Ehe!.You know who I mean right? I'm 100 percent sure that it wasn't my imagination.' She sweetly thought.

"I believe it was on August 6th!" She closed her eyes, reminiscing the previous events on that day. 'That's also the day you'll never forget, right, Saiki?'

'Good grief..' That same Saiki grimaced in secret.

A students eyes widened when apparently realizing something. "H-hey wait, I saw you on that day too, Teruhashi!" 

"Eh?.."

"I think you were with..."

 "H-hm.?!"

"...Nendo."