40

JANET POV

I finished flat ironing my hair in the mirror and I turned the iron off, adjusting my outfit and everything

Trevante walked into the room and said "Ooooh I see you mamas."

I smiled as he stood behind me and kissed on my neck as I was putting lip gloss on. "Thank youuu." I said.

"You're welcome." He said holding my waist as he just watched me do a bit of makeup. Just a touch.

We had sex last night and honestly, I thought I was gonna regret it afterwards but I don't.

I spent all this time worrying and worrying. Life happens and life ain't gone stop lifing so I just need to go with the flow.

If something happens along the way, I'll deal with it then.

But we do need to talk about what happened.

After I was done applying lip gloss, I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled wrapping his arms around me, and we started kissing.

"Mmmm" I moaned in his mouth, while holding the back of his neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you" Trevante mumbled in between kisses and I smiled before sucking his bottom lip and pulled away.

"I think we should talk about what happened.." I said.

"What- You regret it?" He asked with a concerned look on his face and I laughed saying "Absolutely not."

He sighed of relief and said "Woooo okay coo"

Which made me laugh even harder.

"I loved every minute of it" I said holding the sides of his face and he bit his lip, gripping my waist and said "And so did I."

"You still got it" I said blushing.

"Shittttt the way you was riding it, got me wanting a morning round" He said sliding his hands down to my ass and he gripped it.

"Aht! Boy I done got all dressed, nope" I said and he smacked his lips before chuckling and saying "Fine"

"But I just wanna say, I do think me and you... We were made for each other" I said.

"I always knew that." Trevante said.

"However I want us to take things slow, and keep this going. Okay?" I said.

"Whatever you want Janet, I'm wit it. I just want the ending result is us to be together, married and having more kids." Trevante said.

I smiled.

"Really..?" I said.

"Yep. I wanna do everything right this time. Me, you and Ivory." He said.

"That's all I ever wanted." I said and he grabbed my hands, intertwining our fingers.

"But Trevante.. I just- I want it to be me and you this time for real. No women, no cheating, no lies. I can't... Cant deal with that shit, I can't-"

"Calm down mamas, calm down. You getting all flustered and I see it. I'm not on that anymore, I never was. It was only one girl I cheated with, and I was just dumb. It ain't like that for me no more Janet. I been about you and I'm still about you." He said. I nodded my head looking up at him.

"I believe you." I said looking him in his eyes. And he smiled, which made me smile.

He gave me another kiss, which turned into multiple kisses and I giggled before pulling away. "What time you gotta be at the shop today?" He asked.

"In an hour. Mrs.Jones has her appointment early so" I said.

"Oh okay, I don't film today so I'm gonna get Ivory from yo mama house and just take her to the park, get her some food, shit like that" He said.

"Aww I love that. Daddy daughter date" I said.

"Yeah, I'm tryna make sure we don't lose that bond especially now that she's getting older you know?" He said.

"Absolutely. Baby girl needs you." I said. "I know" He said kissing my forehead.

"I'll only be at the salon for four hours today so, no worries. I'll be home early" I said.

"Coo, coo. Cause I hate when you be gone the whole day"He said and I laughed.

"Aww my clingy baby" I said. Trevante always been a clingy boyfriend, if I'm away from him longer than 3 hours always start trippin.

Even if HE'S working or filming, he still trips and wants me to come to his set. It's hilarious.

And cute.

"Shut up" He said and we both laughed before he picked me up and spun me around and I giggled. He then put me down as I grabbed my purse and I said "I gotta get going but I love you and I'll see you and Ivory in a few hours"

"I love you more baby, be safe aight" He said.

"Always" I said before I headed for the door.

-

TREVANTE POV

3 hours later

"Go head and get in the tub baby" I said to Ivory, as I laid in the bed.

"Okay" She said as she quickly ran in the bathroom, and she closed the door.

I picked her up from Janet's mother's house and then took her to the park. Spent an hour there, then we got some McDonald's, ate, now we're here.

Went to my place and she needed a bath from getting all dirty at the park so, I ran her some bath water.

I picked up my phone and went to my messages with Janet.

She's right, I am a clingy ass nigga but so what? She like it.

Me: Just thinking of you, I miss you

I then smiled a little.

I actually did it.

I'm getting my family back, and I ain't gone fuck nothing up this time. This is what I want.

And she's finally giving me the chance to display that. So I was grateful.

My phone buzzed and it was Janet texting me back.

Janet: I miss you too my love. I'm here for one more hour then I'll be to you and Ivory. Is she okay?

Me: Yeah she good, we just got back to my crib, she in the tub

Janet: Oh okay good, good. I got one more client, I'm finishing her hair up right now. Then I'll be on my way okay?

Me: Okay, I love you 💙

Janet: I love you more 💙

I bit my lip before getting off the messages and going online, I'ma order us all a pizza so when Janet comes home she can eat.

My notifications on Instagram kept coming up, I scrunched my eyebrows before clicking it to see what was up with that.

And of course, it was Tonya blowing up my phone with messages on there. I blocked her number but apparently I didn't block her on Instagram. So let me gone head and do that now.

Somehow in her head she feels as though even though that's not my kid, I should get over it and still be with her.

Crazy.

Ain't nothing coming in between me and my family anymore. Nope.

I blocked her ass and kept it pushing.

-

☕️