16

Not edited. Stop yall.

I cuddled into Dallas' chest as I laid on him while watching SpongeBob on my laptop

I cuddled into Dallas' chest as I laid on him while watching SpongeBob on my laptop. We definitely pushed out beds together and then bought a topper so it felt like one bed. Amazing. We were bringing this to the new house too. This topped was infused with charcoal and it was memory foam and had that cooling system too. It cost like 100 dollars, but I didn't mind.

He wanted one so I bought it. I really don't mind spending my money on him. Like at all...not even if it costs 1,500 dollars...like this engagement ring I bought that brother is supposed to be dropping off any minute. I was rich or even wealthy, but my disability checks were enough for me to buy this. I of course had been saving up and only buying shit I really need. I don't go out a lot and when we go to target he buys my body products so I never really have to spend a lot. Now this ring isn't the most expensive and it isn't the best, it isn't covered in diamonds from head to toe, but I think he'll like it. He's easy going like me.

I felt him rubbing my back making me melt into his chest more e I'm so comfortable. He was supposed to go into work today but he took off because today I'm have surgery for my cochlear implants. I'm so excited. It's not until another few hours so we have time and to relax my nerves he suggested that we watch SpongeBob. So we've been doing that all day.

I felt him tap my shoulder making me look up at him. He then pointed to the door and I got the hint that someone was there. I got up slowly and groaned leaving my warm and comfortable spot. I walked over to the door and opened it up seeing my brother. I stepped out and grabbed it from him.

Are you really engaged to him?

Yes, why? You a hater?

Nobody hating on you boy. I'll meet you up at the hospital later and I hope he likes the ring. Congrats lil bro.

Thank you man. I really love him.

Yea I can tell. I'm happy for the both of you. He seems like a cool dude. Go give him his room. I'll see you in a little bit.

I gave him a hug before walking back into the room.

Who was that?

Why you in my business?

He didn't say anything, but he got up and ran over to me jumping on me making me fall as he started playfully beating me up. I fought him back playfully and but his shoulder making him yell I'm guessing by his facial expression. I laughed at his face making him laugh too and then sit up.

Now, you want me to beat you up again?

You won?

Hell yea.

I rolled my eyes at him and reached into my pocket.

Look baby, I told you I meant it about us getting married and now it's official because I bought you this.