xvi. in his head

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter sixteen in his head

"I WISH BLAKE REYNOLDS INVITED ME to her halloween party damn it

"I WISH BLAKE REYNOLDS INVITED ME to her halloween party damn it.." leah said. walker was on the phone with his two percy jackson costars, leah and aryan, and they were talking about blake and walker.

"i just want her to follow me back." aryan said. "hey, i'll tell her if you want." walker said.

leah sighed, "imagine being blake reynolds's celebrity crush."

"imagine being able to say you were in a movie with ryan reynolds, jennifer garner, and mark ruffalo. walker your living the life!" aryan said.

"okay let's not hype him up a little too much." leah said.

"i've known her since i got my big break, we just distanced. it's not that big of a deal." walker said.

"so are you and her like best friends forever now?" aryan asked.

"i don't think so, you guys know your my best friends."

"we're honored." aryan said. leah was quiet for a bit, just thinking.

"so if she's not your best friend.." leah started. "she's my friend, that's it." walker said.

"well...you kinda did talk about her for...45 minutes." leah said.

"oh come on, you guys don't talk about me for 45 minutes?" walker said.

"unless we're in an interview, no." aryan said. "ouch..."

"but seriously, you don't feel anything other than a friendship towards her?" leah asked.

"no, no way. me and her have always just been friends."

"that was when you were 12, and you're going to turn 14 in january. almost two years ago." leah said.

"stop, you're trying to get in my head." walker said rubbing his forehead.

aryan and leah looked at each other through the phone, sharing the same knowing look.

"just off topic..what are are like five things you lo- like about blake." aryan said.

walker leaned his head on his hand, thinking but not really because he already knew the answer.

"how in love with bagels she is, like she eats one a day, mondays with turkey, tuesday with butter, wednesday with cream cheese, thursday with whipped cream cheese, friday with butter, and saturday and sunday is a wildcard. and then how she only has three dimples, one on the right of her mouth, and then two on her cheeks, and-"

"walker are you hearing yourself..." leah said. "what do you mean?" walker said.

"i got this."

aryan pulled out his ipad, opening a recording app and then pressed play.

walkers voice came out of the ipad speakers, him ranting about blake and her bagels, all the specifics, and knowing exactly where her dimples are.

and that's when he realized...

"oh my gosh, why do i know all of that." walker said.

aryan and leah stayed silent, just waiting for walker to think.

"i don't like her...i don't like blake like that? i think.." walker said to himself.

he had known blake since his big break, she helped him handle all the fame and the crazy fans.

and now that they were rekindling what they had, she was helping him again, teaching walker how to balance his normal and famous life.

walker just felt like if he ever liked someone that has helped him as much a blake, that he idolized as much as blake it would break him.

what if they dated and broke up, and he lost that bond with her forever.

he didn't like her, he couldn't like her.

and that was final.

"you guys are trying to get in my head, you're both insane." walker said, sitting up in his gaming chair.

"we've been in your head, just to get those gears turning." aryan said.

"they're always turning." walker said back. "well..." leah started.

"in the sense that..." leah said, raising her finger. "please never do that again." aryan said with wide eyes.

leah and aryan started to jokingly go back and forth, and unusually walker wasn't instigating like he usually was, but was thinking about blake again.

she's too famous, too...known, too perfect for him. walker could never give her what she deserved, that's what he believed.

he knew all that stuff because he was observant, and they were friends. not for any other reason, what other reason would it be for?

yeah, that's the truth. that what walker felt, and that's the only thing he would ever feel.

walker scobell would never like blake reynolds.

nayah speaks !!

w's in the chat for aryan and leah