6

Giovannas pov: I woke up to my head pounding, I didn't even realize I fell asleep.
I stretched and reached over to grab my phone. 6:50 am. This was the most I had slept in a long time, no wonder my head was hurting like a bitch. I got up brushed my teeth and just threw on a hoodie and sweatpants. I didn't feel like dressing up.

I put my hair in a messy bun and just put on a little bit of jewelry. As I was getting ready to leave I got a text. I felt my stomach turn with excitement as I hoped her name would pop up on my screen.

But, it wasn't her name. Instead it said, "Samantha" a smirk grew on my face as I opened up the text.

Hey

Wsp, I thought u wasn't fwm nm?

I need you gio.

Oh?
Wym by that

I knew exactly what she meant, I just wanted her to say it.

Yk exactly what I mean
Please just meet me in the bathroom
During first period.

I got u mama.
Seen

Samantha was this girl I was hooking up with a while ago. me and her decided to stop seeing each other, because she got with her boyfriend. and, "didn't want to be a cheater" yet she's dating him right now and calling me. I don't know, but shit I don't mind. I need to get my mind off Katherine.

I parked my car, and saw Katherine, making out with her boyfriend leaning on his car. Gross, she could do what better. I tried to ignore them and just walked past in a hurry. I headed to my locker waiting for naveah, Noel and Shiloh to come join me.
"Hey G." Said Shiloh, pecking my cheek.

I loved Shiloh so much, she was the sweetest girl you'd ever meet. I genuinely don't know how I hadn't fallen in love with her yet. It was crazy to me.

"Hey shyyy" I said dragging out the y and hugging her tightly. "This is so gay. " She said smiling. I rolled my eyes at her feeling the presence of my two other friends.
"Shiloh where the fuck where you yesterday?" Asked noel hugging her.

"I was on the verge of killing myself while getting ready in the morning so, my mom let me stay." She said shrugging smiling.
"Real." Replied naveah earning a laugh from the three of us.

We talked a bit more but I kept dozing off as I wasn't over what happened between me and Katherine last night. Her lips felt so soft and the kiss was nothing but pure and gentle. I had never felt anything like it before, I really need to fix things with her.

"Gio are you even listening?" Asked noel waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry, I was just lost in thought." I said trying to clear my throat. I wanted to tell them what happened, just not right now at least.

The first bell rung interrupting our conversation. "I'll see you guys at lunch." I said walking off with Noel to my first period. Once we finally got there, I sat down and just waited for the final bell to ring, so I could go release some stress.

The bell finally rung and I got a text from Samantha.

Meet me in the bathroom that's by the old gym.

Alr.

I genuinely didn't feel anything for her but, fucking couldn't hurt. Right? I mean it had been a while since I hooked up with some girl. Maybe like 2 weeks id say, I don't know. I raised my hand trying to leave as fast as possible. "Yes?" Asked Mr. Jefferson with and eyebrow raised.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked with a blank expression. "No." He said turning back to his computer. Fuck this I'm not asking for permission from this ugly ass dumbass who obviously gets no pussy.

I walked out and just headed to the bathroom.

The moment I closed the door I felt a pair of soft lips crash onto mine. The kiss was rough and passionate but, nothing like the one I had experienced lash night. My hands roamed her body stopping on her ass.
I left them there for a bit then one traveled up her shirt eventually taking it off.

She started sucking on my neck making my body fill with pleasure. She hit my sweet spot which made me let out a small moan, making her suck a bit harder. I unclipped her bra and started playing with her nipple, making her let out loud moans.

I grabbed her hand taking her to a stall so I could pleasure her better. We went into a big stall where there was a bar. She sat up on it and I took off her jeans making eye contact. I saw she was wet already through her panties and I started sucking in her inner thighs. She let out loud moans that let me know I'm doing good.

I slip off her panties and looked up at her waiting for her consent. Shit we were already far enough for me to just continue but, I always just wanted to make sure.

She nodded to let me know it was okay and I started sucking on her clit, making her let out a gasp. I moved my toung in circular motions, that made her a moaning mess so I continued doing that progressively getting faster. She was jolting her hips up letting me know she wanted more.

"Beg for it." I said stopping and looking up at her. "Gio please." She said eagerly out of breath. "Beg more." I said smirking.
"Giovanna please fuck me, please." That's all I need to hear.

"I inserted one finger in her while I sucked on her clit." Her fingers grabbed my hair as her head fell back. I put another in making her moan my name. "Go deeper baby" I put three in pumping them in and out of her.
I then took one out and curved the other two hitting her g spot. She started moving her hips making me smile.

"You're doing so good baby." I whispered to her as I felt her walls getting tighter around my fingers. "G I'm gonna cum." She said getting louder. "Cum for me baby." I said going slower letting her enjoy it.

After she came, I helped her clean herself up and we made out for a couple more minutes.

"I missed doing that." She said pulling away from our kiss. I smirked at her knowing she was going to start talking about us and shit.
"You know I'm just a text away." I said teasingly. She rolled her eyes hitting my shoulder playfully. "For sure." She said pulling me in making out again then sucking on my neck.

I wish it was Katherine doing this.

1160 words.