7

" M.. Mom " Bhavya said crying. She was all ready in dress to leave for college. But when she was about to leave with Deepak she pulled deepak's mother in her room and started crying.

" What happened "

A minute later deepak entered the room. He looks at them confused as to why his wife was crying.

" What happened. " Deepak asked and looked at his dad who was also confused.

" What happened bhavya. " Deepak asks turning her to face him.

" What if.. Someone bully me " She said looking down rubbing her eyes.

Deepak sigh and sign his parents to leavea him alone.

His parents nodded their head and left the room.

" Bhavya look up " Deepak said little sternly. She look up pouting. She hit her fist on his chest.

" Why " Deepak ask holding her fist.

" You scold me again "

" If anyone bully you then you will tell me ok. If anyone try to hurt you then you will come to me ok. "

" W.. What if.. Any teacher scold me. "

" Then still you will tell me with the reason why they scold you alright. " He said she nodded her head unsure.

" Now shall we go. " He asked she nodded her head unsure.

                    **✿❀❀✿**

" Daksh if bhavya come to this cabin then call me ok i have tell her everything. " Deepak said daksh nodded his head smiling.

" So how is everything. What did you two did in this one month. You have took fifteen days leave in this month. What were you doing in your house. "

Deepak rolled his eyes listening to this teasing tone from his brother.

" I was making her comfortable. Whenever I come to college in this month she just used to lock herself in her room after her play school. That's why I took days off and just stay with her and all. "

" Ok enjoy and she will receive assignment which she has to complete you know everything I'm going to my class. "

Deepak took out his phone looking at the blank screen.

" She will be fine " He mumble to himself.

___

Bhavya was sitting in her first class. She choose to sit on first seat since everyone was sitting on last bench.

" I'm not nervous I can do it " Bhavya said to herself. A teacher enter in class. Bhavya stand up from her seat wishing him morning.

She turn back when none of the students did it . Her face turn into tomato. Covering her head she sit back.

Teacher look at her smiling and wish her back before starting the class again.

Whole time in class she keep thinking about the morning moment .

" Why do i have to embarrass myself. " She said and put her head on table.

After some minutes she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She look up then look around in room. Not a single student was sitting there.

" You have your next class on first floor.

" I again Embarrassed myself " She thought and ran out of the class room.

" Where is she? She is already fifteen minutes late for class. " Deepak said looking at his watch.

When even after thirty minutes later bhavya didn't enter in his class . He called daksh to find her.

" Five minutes break class .

" I'm getting worried now. Where is she. She doesn't look like a type who bunk their class " Deepak mumble dialing bhavya number.

After a minute he hear door knocking sound. Bhavya wad standing with Daksh. His eyes travels down where daksh's coat were tied around her waist.

Deepak walk towards them with confused expression.

" What happen "

Daksh waited for bhavya to speak when she didn't speak after some second daksh answer Deepak's question.

" She was behind the canteen. She accidentally sit on wet chair that's why I wrap it around her waist. You can attend your class. " Daksh said and left them alone.

" I want to go home " She said looking down.

Deepak rub his head. He pulled her out of the class room.

" What happen "

" I.. M.. Made fun.. Of myself. " She said and look down. He cupped her cheeks. Finding corridor empty he peck her head.

" It's nothing like that. Come do you want to change your pants? " He ask she shook her head not meeting his eyes.

" Look up my little flower. "

She slowly look up and meet his eyes.

" I...

She sob out and start rubbing her eyes.

He sigh and start pulling her with him. He made his way to daksh's office.

" Now tell me from starting what happened. " He ask and pull her on his lap

" I was the only one wishing teacher. Then I was the only one sitting in class after it end. I accidentally sit on wet chair then your brother caught me sitting under the tree. He tied this around my waist what he must be thinking about me. I embarrassed myself. " She said but she wasn't crying anymore and to my surprise she didn't shutter.

" But you didn't attend your favourite teacher class. " He said and pouted little a smile make it's way on her face.

She touch his lips removing the pout.

" Who "

" Me Mrs Agnihotri. " Deepak said and again make pout she remove his pout again.

" I will bite you if you again make it. " She said Deepak again make it just to tease her.

She bite his lips making him shocked.

He blink his eyes two times still surprised.

" Come to class mrs Agnihotri. It's prohibited to bite your professor lips. And if you do this again then don't complain later. " Deepak said with smirk.

He dip his face into her neck taking her skin between her teeth.

" Le.... Le... Let... M... Me.. G... Go. "

_______

Comment for next update ❤❤❤❤❤❤