Prologue

It was a late, dark night among the streets of Kuoh. Normally no one ever walk along the streets at this late of a time....

The sound of rapid footstep was heard, as seen with a boy wearing Kuoh Academy uniform running off the alleyway

His uniform is covered in blood, human blood in fact. And he's running from something, or someone chasing him

"dammit!!!! I knew something was fishy!!! If only I tell Issei on time, none of this would've happen!!!"

Whatever's following him, it's going very fast, flying toward him with a glowing pike on its hands.

Just in time of the glowing pike thrown to him, the unfortunate teen luckily jump out of the way, seemingly a second before the attack was thrown, getting out of the way

"Tch... Issei was annoying. But this is even more so. A human with resistance. No matter, he's still a human. It won't be for long"

The being suddenly start spamming her glowing pikes, but the supposed human boy reaction time is spot on. But even so, he got hit in several areas like on his shoulders. But that doesn't stop him from running away, albeit more slower than before.

"Grrrrrr!!! Just... arrrrghhhh!!!"

He remove the glowing pike with his bare hands, burning his arms in the process. But enough to hold it. This shocks the assailant, before the boy throw it at them. It didn't actually harm them however, but like a cornered animal, the boy jump in and start swinging his arms around with no sense of reason.

The attacks stuns the assailant entirely, hurt from the attack. "This human.... He... how ?" Was all they're thinking right now as the boy pummelled them to the ground. He was fighting for inch of his life as he slamming his fists, legs and whatever he holds, onto the assailant with brutal force.

But the game is over, as the assailant now no longer play with their prey anymore. It was revealed to be a woman with black wings, a Fallen Angel to be exact. Attractive.... But poisonous

That didn't stop the boy's frenzy assault as he jumped in and try to punch with no hesitation

That didn't stop the boy's frenzy assault as he jumped in and try to punch with no hesitation. Until...

He got stabbed to death by lots and lots of glowing pikes, losing his voice to even scream in pain. He was on his last leg, and mustered his voice to speak

"Why.... Why you kill him... I thought you like him... Yuuma!!!!!!"

He yells out loud toward the fallen Angel, who was taken aback by his scream, but was eventually start laughing

"You think I love some lowly guy like him!? Urrghh, a pervert. Disgusting. But he's very easy to manipulate~! And, word of advice, don't think for others too much. But, you're dying so it doesn't matter anyway!! Hahahaahaha!!!!"

'Yuuma' walk away, leaving behind the body to bleed out to death. The boy's vision starts to blurred, laying there and wait for his death...

Maybe... it will be better to end like this he thinks. He always want to get out of this ordinary lifestyle... dying in an unexpectedly malefic way seems proving to him, that the extraordinary is real.....