•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 01

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 01

ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴍɪʀᴀ

The smell of weird expensive and classy perfumes with a tint of hardness in them hit my nostrils making it hard for me to even breathe here.

I tugged my black mask back on my mouth, hiding my half face while my eyes were hidden behind the thick lens glasses. My hair was tied in a tight high ponytail and it was also hidden because of the black cap I was wearing and pulling in front, making sure no one saw my face.

It will cause trouble if they catch me.

My breath hitched as I felt a man looking at me intensely. He was old, I could say that by looking at his white growing beard and hair which he might have dyed but still, the baby hairs were growing revealing the original colours of his hair. White.

He was glaring at me with his hands wrapped around the wine glass. I wondered why the glass didn't break because by looking at his knuckles turning white I thought it would soon turn red but it never happened alas.

Avoiding his eyes I stepped back as it's not safe to make eye contact with any man here.

Because that will be considered as a hint to them that I am interested in them which I am definitely not, here if any woman makes eye contact that means she is interested in you or you might say in one-night duty for them. Gross

I rubbed my clammy hands on the soft leather of my black jeans and then pulled them back to the pocket of my black hoodie which had a silver chain attached to it. The chain was tugged on the hem of my hoodie and then its other end was tugged on the side pocket of my jeans.

My dress code was different from the theme of the party where the women were adorned in thin slices of cloth with fake diamonds and gold jewellery attached to it. Men were in their usual tuxedos with gold and red colour bows attached to them.