Chapter-8

Nandini was resting in her room but then her room door opened revealing Ragini who rushed to her with tears.

“Ragini why are you crying?”Nandini asks with concern,Ragini hugs her and cries hard.

“I know you don’t believe me but,I can’t sit silently you have a right to know this all,Look Nandini Manik is not good for you,in fact he is such fucker,You won’t believe me but please look at…”She going to show her one video but she become shocked when Nandini raise her mobile up and increase the mobile volume,she stumble back,Nandini look at her with teary eyes,This is the recording of Ragini and Manik’s last conversation,Nandini blink her tears and took steps toward Ragini.

“Why?Why Ragini why?This is your friendship?You betray me,you use me and still pretend like you are innocent,Why?''She asked her in broken voice,Ragini rubbed her hand on face.

“Very well played Manik,Very well,so this is your plan”She gritted her teeths and looked at Nandini.

“So now you know everything,great,you know what you are the one who responsible for this all,you always snatch my happiness,you always come between my happiness,why Nandini just why?You have everything but what I have?I saw him first and want him but he loves you why?I am fucking tired,You are not my friend I just use you for myself,I am poor but not a idiot”Nandini look at her with tears,her tears rolling from her cheeks.

“But for me you are my best friend like a sister,I always do everything for you,I never think about you low,I never let you feel alone,Aik baar bola toh hota Manik toh kya yeh duniya bhi qurban kar deti tum per,but why you play with him like that just why?”She shouted and sobs hard,Ragini’s eyes filled with tears.

“I am pregnant Nandini,I want a happy family with Manik,I want to live with him,He is father of my child and now he left me all alone what I do?”She asked Nandini with a broken voice,Nandini grabbed her arms.

“Go and apologise to him,accept your mistakes,I know he will forgive you”Ragini smirks and grabs Nandini’s neck and choke her to death Nandini’s eyes widened.

“This is what I hate about you,Why are you so kind hmm?”She tightens her grip around her but then the main door opens and Manik enters the room,he pushes her hard and pulls Nandini in embrace who starts to cough.

“I am sorry I didn’t believe you. ''She looked at Manik with glossy eyes,Manik wiped her tears and looked at Ragini who gulped and took out one gun from her bag,Manik became shocked.

“Agar tum mere nahi ho sakte toh hone main tumhe kisi ka bhi nahi dungi,you have to die,Tumhe marna ho ga Manik,Hum sath jee nahi sakte mar to sakte hai na”Manik and Nandini look at her with shocked.

“Have you lost your brain,just put it down,Ragini”Manik shouted at her,she laughed like a psycho and place hand on stomach.

“Look, don’t you want your baby?Don’t you want to hold him?”Manik started to tear up,Nandini looked up at him with glossy eyes.

“Ragini please listen to me”She tries to talk with her but Ragini points a gun at her.

“Shut up just shut up,this is all because of you,you are such a curse in my life”She shouted at Nandini,Manik stood up and went near her,she started to step back and point a gun at stomach.

“Don’t stay away otherwise I…”Manik grab her hand and try to snatch the Gun but she push him hard and shoot directly in his direction,she froze in her place,Gun fell from her hands,Manik who stood there in shock he look down and saw Nandini who fell on the floor while holding stomach,He scream her name and rushed to her,Ragini become too scared,she open the door and started to run from there.