CHAPTER 8✨

The room was illuminated by the serene silver light of the moon, as Taehyung moved closer to Y/n and embraced her tightly, seeking comfort in her arms. He felt his body relax as he let the sweet embrace of slumber take over his mind.

Y/n squinted her eyes and rubbed them, trying to clear her vision. She wrapped her arms around him, taking in his comforting scent. The strong fragrance of wooden cologne emanating from him made her go weak in the knees, she snuggled deeper into his chest, holding him tightly. She was unaware of her acts.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes when he felt Y/n's arms around him. He let out a soft groan and looked down to see her beautiful face resting on his chest. Smiling, he leaned down and kissed her hair, caressing it tenderly with his fingers.

"Are you awake?" he whispered gently, looking at her with his warm brown eyes.

Y/n hummed softly, feeling a sense of peace and security in his embrace, as she snuggled closer to him.

Y/n widened her eyes as realization hit her. She pushed him hurriedly and backed away with force. She didn't notice the edge of the bed and fell from the bed.

"Mommy". She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Taehyung looked at her trying to cover his laugh.
"I don't wanna die early!! Someone helps". Y/n yelled.

Taehyung burst into laughter.

Y/n raised her head and looked at him. She gasped looking at his rarest sight. She stared at him.

" You okay little one". Taehyung said with his husky voice.

His voice never failed to send shivers down her spine.

"Yeah". Y/n spoke trying to get up.

Her legs were on the bed and she was lying on the ground helplessly.

Taehyung grabbed her leg and tickled there.
Y/n started laughing. She struggled to take her leg back.
"Ahhhhhhhh! Stop". Y/n screamed trying to snatch her leg.
"I said STOP!".

Taehyung finally let go of her leg.

Taehyung stood there, looking down at Y/n who was still lying on the ground. "Refresh y/n," he said, as he extended his hand to help her up.

Y/n nodded her head and quickly got up, running towards the bathroom.

Y/n pov:
I couldn't believe what had just happened. I hugged him! What would he think of me now? Save me, God.

Trying to ignore her thoughts, Y/n focused on her morning routine. She desperately needed to clear her mind. But Taehyung was still on her mind.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was lost in his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about her. "Did my angel hug me?" he chuckled softly, recalling the feeling of her arms around him.

As Y/n continued with her routine, Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the thought of her. He felt a sense of warmth and comfort that he had never felt before.

Y/n had just stepped out of the bathroom and was making her way outside when she suddenly felt a burst of energy and excitement.

She felt like bouncing on every stair, and so she did. After a few minutes, she finally stepped on the ground and looked around.

She said to herself," Where is everyone? This castle is so big". She said looking here and there.

Just then, Jisoo came downstairs and greeted her.

Y/n was mesmerized by Jisoo's beauty. She was wearing a white maxi dress that shimmered like the moon's rays. Jisoo chuckled as she saw Y/n admiring her and flicked her forehead playfully.