12

Nickel's POV:

I sort of woke up in the middle of the night to see Balloon walk away...

Where in Hell is he going?.....

I followed him quietly before hearing him mumble about a Bridge and Testtube's motorbike??....

....

....

"WHERE IN GOIKY HAVE YOU BEEN YOU PEICE OF CRAP?!?!"

"B-BASEBALL?!....I-I'M SORRY I WAS TOLD TO BE ON DUTY AND-"

"....You convinced OJ to let you be free.....Didnt You?! YOU JUST WANNA BE WITH THAT STUPID BALLOON!!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I-
"SHUT UP!!! You dont get a say in this!! Now go back into my Room And wear that stupid collar!!"

"......Y-yes Baseball....."

I sobbed quietly as we walked back into his....Torture Chamber....

I got undressed once more....My legs felt like Jello.....

.....Please.....I just want this to end....No one knows the true reason why i keep forgetting stuff....

It's because of Him....I want to open up to someone but I Cant....I'm scarrd that they'll snitch on me....

They'll tell Baseball....

I wont feel happiness anymore.....

This is why....I want to be in Balloon's shoes.....

I just want to take all his Pain away and have it be mine instead....I deserve that Self Harm, I deserve to die....

Not him....

He's been trying to Redeem himself, He's been trying to better himself while i'm over here....

Depending on others...
Shutting friends out...
Choosing who my friends are...

And now i understand Why, Bot and Balloon hate me....

...

...

I just want this nightmare to end......

I heard Knocking on the door and Baseball quickly pulled out of me to put his pants back on....

OJ?....Again?.....

"Nickel, Didnt i tell you to be on Watch Duty for Balloon?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAKING LOBE TO BASEBALL?!?! BALLOON'S IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU!!....Get dressed.....We're going to visit Balloon...."

....

I started crying as i got dressed...

OJ thinks I'M the reason for him to be hurt?! Maybe check the security cameras!! A--hole!!

....Whatever....Atleast i'll be away from Baseball for a while...

As we reached the stairs i started to wobble in pain
OJ kept looking at me Weird...

....

"AHH!!.....NICKEL WHAT THE F---?! WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO PUSH ME OFF?!"

"....I didnt try to push you off OJ....I-it's just that my Legs..."

"Maybe, If you used Protection or something, THEN YOUR LEGS WOULDNT HURT!!! AND I'M NOT CARRYING YOU!!"

I wiped a couple tears away from my face before seeing a hand infront of me...

Suitcase?...

"....Nickel....What did OJ mean by Protection?..."

"I-it's nothing....."
I was shaking the whole car ride to the Hospital...

And to think i was finally Bonding with Balloon....
And this happens to him!!...

.....Is it really My fault??.....