Member Books

Looking for your next read? Here is a list of books from all active members, sorted by main genre.

ACTION/ADVENTURE

None

FANFICTION

None

FANTASY

None

GENERAL FICTION

None

HISTORICAL FICTION

None

HORROR

None

HUMOR

None

MYSTERY/THRILLER

None

PARANORMAL

✎Username: reganryu 
Nickname: Regan
Pronouns: she/her
Book: A Dance at Midnight
Genre: Paranormal (with horror elements and romance)
Mature: No
Trigger Warnings: Blood (no gore), non-graphic violence, mild swearing, physical illness, discussions of mental health (e.g. suicide)
Logline: Senar Kil is a powerful vampire who can no longer drink blood; she vows to keep her secret hidden from the other vampires, but keeping secrets is easier said than done, especially when the most ruthless vampire in the world becomes suspicious of her.
Main Prompt: 24. A desperate wish, made from the heart, is always answered. Sooner or later.
Side Prompt(s): 67

ROMANCE

✎Username: Gaiabamman 
Nickname: Hard Blue
Pronouns:
Book: Worth It
Genre: Romance
Mature: Yes
Trigger Warnings: Some mild cursing, I do not fade to black, one violent scene
Logline: In the dazzling world of Vincitore Academy, Margherita, a half-Korean firebrand from humble beginnings, ignites a clash of wills with the P2, the city's elite quartet of dazzling and entitled boys. Margherita's animosity towards the P2's enigmatic leader takes a complicated turn, fueled by an undeniable chemistry, and her crush on his melancholy best friend.
Main Prompt: 17. Your curse is to love so much and crave love more than life, but never be loved. Those who dare to love you will be subjected to the worst of fates.
Side Prompt(s):

SCIENCE FICTION

✎Username: Chronically-Chaotic 
Nickname: Amber
Pronouns: she/her
Book: Anomaly
Genre: Science Fiction, Romance
Mature: No
Trigger Warnings: Non-graphic violence, grief/loss, mild cursing, references to mental health issues
Logline: Seth Nichols has spent his life at a secret government facility training to kill anomalies - the type of creature that killed his father. But when he meets a girl on his first undercover mission, he begins to question if there is more to life than revenge.
Main Prompt: 27. Sometimes love is what drives you to take your next breath. Other times, it's revenge.
Side Prompt(s): 37, 85

YOUNG ADULT/TEEN FICTION

None