..1856..

~Your pov~

As I ran through the forest I cried, I was getting chased by pure darkness, all I could hear was 1856..1856...185-..

I woke up, sweating even though it was so cold, I went downstairs and put wood in the chimney, lighting wood on fire in the chimney for the warmth to spread around the house

I didn't want to eat breakfast there was something wrong with me.. I always ate well recently I have been eating well but it's not like I'm trying to  starve myself it's just an old and odd feeling, I don't want to eat.

I then remembered my boots! I went over to the window and saw my boots, they were dry, but the window was closed, all the way.. but I didn't close it all the way I opened it a bit and left it like that, I didn't touch it at all.

But the windows in this house were faulty, maybe the wind got strong overnight and it caused the window to close, I've just never had problems with this window, it was always other windows never this one.. I was still getting used to this house but sometimes I feel like I'm not the only one in this house, as if I'm not alone.

I realized.. maybe I should write, I haven't written in my journal in a few days, maybe I should write in my journal about him, about bill Kaulitz..

I grabbed my journal and started writing

'It's about time I get back to writing in this journal, I don't have 5 journals sitting around for nothing. Well there's something that's been stuck on my mind for a while, so what happened was that I was walking in the forest with my headphones on, all by myself but I ran into a cemetery in the middle of the forest! When I was looking at the tombstones none of the stood out to me until I saw the name 'bill kaulitz' on a gravestone, his name stood out to me, he died in 1856, it was weird.. but what was odd was that when I was stepping onto the porch and I looked back and saw big footsteps next my footsteps but that would've been impossible because I looked at my surroundings constantly. And later that day I was smoking on the balcony, and I heard a girl scream from the forest. Then today the window that I left half open is completely closed, maybe it's just because the windows in this house were faulty but I've never had any problems with the living room windows or window, well maybe it's paranormal or maybe I'm just paranoid.'

I put my journal down, I think I wrote a lot, I took up 2 pages, I write a lot, I've finished a few other journals but this one is taking an odd while because I haven't been writing as much. Ever since I moved to Germany I've been writing less but it's always been my dream and passion to write or journal as my life career.

My phone rang, it knocked me out of my thoughts. It was my mom calling me..

"Hey mom.. it's been a while since we've talked.." I said over the call

"Hey honey! I've missed you ever since you moved out, what's been going on in your life? Are you still journaling honey?" My mom said

"Yes mom, I've been journaling, and my house is really nice I mailed you some photos of the house, I've unpacked everything, and everything's good so far" I said softly over the call

"Well that's good honey but I'm on my lunch break and it's ending now so I'll call you later honey love you!" My mom said

"Love you to-" my mom hung up before I could finish

I looked at the clock, it's 1:34 pm, maybe I should go out and walk around town and maybe do some shopping but when I was getting dressed I felt eerie..

~

I was in the book store, looking for a new book, I was interested in 'facts about vampires' , it was big book, it looked nice, after I payed I walked out but I bumped into a boy, I dropped my book, he was blonde, with precious straight hair, blue eyes and a rather fancy outfit, a ruffled black blouse and some dress pants, wearing fancy shoes as well, I found him attractive..

"Oh well how are you?" The boy said as he picked up my book

"I'm okay .. you?" I smiled

"I'm fine, what's your name?" The boy said

"Moon..you?" I kept the smile on my face

"Dorian.. my names Dorian" Dorian smiled

I got a weird feeling, as if I had seen or heard that name before.. I had the memory on the back of my mind but I just can't get it..

"How about I take you out sometime?" Dorian said with a smirk on his face

"Oh uh.. sure?" I still had that smile it was just softer

I gave him my number and he gave me his, we exchanged numbers, I found him odd, he looked so pale and tall, at least 6'0 or maybe 5'11.

As I walked home my stomach gave me butterflies just thinking of him, when I got the thought of that bill Kaulitz again, who was he? He's haunting my brain! I'm just trying to figure out why his name stood out to me.

As I entered my house I thought of Dorian and how pretty he was.

When I entered my home the floor creaked..

This house was old so of course it would creek and make noises, the basement was eerie, of course I know, it's giving a stupid girl in a horror movie but honestly I have no where to go! So you can't blame me.

I got an idea, after being stupid. I went to my computer and searched up 'bill Kaulitz'

What came up was a portrait of a recognizable boy, it was one of those realistic paintings, I was so mesmerized he was even prettier than Dorian, but I got the same feeling..

There was a Wikipedia about him, about bill.

"Bill Kaulitz was known to be a unique person, he styled his hairs in odd ways, people judged him for who he was, everyone thought he was a witch all we really know about him is that he was a weird guy, but he died at the age of 51 still looking 19. He was found dead in his home on a late afternoon, they never caught his killer but from detectives we have estimated that his killer was a blonde. It is known that the killer was blonde because there was blonde hair at the scene. " The article stated.

I was finally met with the truth of this man, the portrait of him was very attractive, well at least I found it attractive, his funky black hair made me smile.

But the story was a bit sad, they never punished for who took away his life.

Today was a long day..

I decided to take a nice warm shower, I hated cold or hot water, warm was the best for me.

~l

I got into bed thinking of the day.. I found out who bill was but now I had to think about Dorian.
I drifted off into a deep sleep.