PART : 9

Now you are alone at home. You were just roaming in house here to there.

Suddenly your phone rang.

You picked the call.

On call

Y/n : hello chim-chim

Jimin : what happened last night?

Y/n : nothing he just kiss me

Jimin : what!!

Y/n : yeah! He think I'm still not ready for do that

Jimin : we already make him JEALOUSY 🔥

Y/n : I don't know pabo

Jimin : tomorrow is Friday we should hangout and bought Jungkook with you

Y/n : why?

Jimin : I will come with suha and taehyung you just have to do couple things with tae ok?

Y/n : are you mad? Jungkook will kill me

Jimin : don't you want to belong from him!!

Y/n : umm.. ye-yes

Jimin : then do what I said!!

Y/n : ok!

End of the call.

The night is nothing special Jungkook just came home tiredly and you both cuddle and slept.

[The next morning]

You both had breakfast. After a few hours you tell Jungkook about hangout.

Y/n : kookie
Jungkook : yes! Baby
Y/n : me,jimin,suha and taehyung are going to hangout want to join us?
Jungkook : I-
Y/n : pls don't say no (puppy eyes)
Jungkook : o-ok I will come with my princess (hold your waist and pulled you closer to him)
Y/n : really‽
Jungkook : (nodded) now give me my kissie
Y/n : take it by your own
Jungkook : (chuckle) (he attached his lips with yours and kiss you sweetly)

After a few minutes you both left for the hangout. As you both reached you quickly get off from the car and rushed towards the taehyung.

Jungkook park the car and came there too. You just rushed towards the taehyung and hug him. Jungkook was just watching your action blankly.

Y/n : how are you tae-tae?
Tae : fine as always
Y/n : (chuckle) let's go to the shopping mall
Jimin : YEAH-YEAH let's go.
Jungkook : y-
Y/n : tae let's go (hold his arm and went inside the mall with everyone)
Jungkook : why she is behaving like that (went too)

After a few minutes when you done shopping. You go towards the Jungkook.

Y/n : kookie
Jungkook : what (cold)
Y/n : (I think plan is working) I'm hungry
Jungkook : go with your tae why you came here
Y/n : oh! You are right thankyou for reminding of tae(left)
Jungkook : 😶😶

You go towards the taehyung and tell him that you are hungry. He agreed and say everyone to came in cafeteria for lunch becoz it's almost lunch time. Everyone take their sit. You sat between tae and jungkook's sit.

All the time you are talking with taehyung. That was making Jungkook blood boiled. But he can't do anything becoz tae is his bestfriend too.

Y/n : tae taste this
Tae : aaa (Open his)
Y/n : (put the spoon in his mouth),
Tae : Ummm..... It's delicious y/n (chewing the food)
Jungkook : (in mind : she make him feed by her hand !!!! Aruhhh!! I will kill this taehyung and y/n you are my dinner tonight)

.

.

.

Sorry for late posting 😭. But I will post next part soon. And I know this is too much short .
But adjust with it .

Luv u<³