♡ chapter 8. ♡

"You look so pretty when you take it baby"
"that's my good girl"
"tell daddy how bad you want his
" like that?"
"Argh"

His voice echoed through my head during the whole week, I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I had s*x with my mother's boyfriend.
for f*cks sake. I rubbed my eyes together just thinking about how wrong it was. But the worst part was, I didn't hate it, I loved every second of it,
That was what made me feel guilty. It wasn't that I cheated on my boyfriend or f*cked my mom's boyfriend.
It was that I liked it. Truth was, I liked every second of it, I even wanted more, my body craved him, not just the s*x, the feeling of him around me, just a simple conversation with him would satisfy me, I need to feel him. I couldn't care less about the rest, he was on mind 24/7. Everytime I thought of him my legs squeezed together, my heart beat intensified and I bit my lip.
No one ever made me feel this good, not even s*xually nor romantically. Not even Romeo. The joy I felt whenever james spoke to me and replied with sass, the never stopping tease, the innocent flirting that made my heart drop everytime. The little eye contacts when nobody watched. I f*cking loved it, it was shameful, but nobody had to know this.

"Lo are you even listening to me?" Romeo yelled as he removed his headset and placed his game controller on his table

"What-"

"I litterly told you a whole story and you weren't even listening. What are you thinking about babe?"

"I'm sorry babe I was feeling kind of sleepy"