01

It was another boring day in my school like always. I was studying in my class even at lunch time. My friend was sitting with me and we're studying but suddenly I saw my crush, Taehyung, coming into our class. He went to one of my classmates. I ignored it as my friend was telling me to help her. But suddenly I hear my classmate laughing and then Taehyung looks at me like he did something wrong.

"Go and say sorry to Y/n or else you will get punished like always!" My classmate said as I saw him kneeling down and picking a broken pen which was mine. He came toward me with an innocent face.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't know it was your pen! I was angry and I thought it was her pen." He apologized and everyone gasped because he never apologized to anyone. Even though he always fought with everyone and got punished, he never apologized.

I didn't even process anything as he handed me my pen and held my hand.

"I promise I'll bring you two new pens. Please don't complain about me to anyone! Please," I nod and he smiles at me. I looked at my friend and she knew I had a crush on him so she smirked at me. But I know I don't have any chance with him because I hear he is in a relationship with his classmate.

"Stop it, he just apologized to not get punished!" I said as I was trying to change the matter.

"Oh really, he never apologized to anyone. And it's not the first time he will get punished. I guess your bad boy crush have soft spot for you!" She teased me and I couldn't help but blush.

"Whatever. Let's study!" She nodded and I was still thinking of the way he held my hand. I shake off my thoughts and continue my study.

The next day, I came to school but I didn't see him. We have different classes and I was waiting for him to come. It was lunchtime and he still didn't come. I close my eyes, rubbing my forehead and just then I hear his voice.

"Y.. Y/n, here are your pens! And thank you for not complaining about me to the teacher!" He smiled again and my poor heart skipped a whole beat. The way he looked at me, I lost my voice.

"Do you want anything else?" He asks and I shake my head. He left waving his hand at me and I finally smiled at him and he turned around after that.

Taehyung's pov

I was smiling to myself after meeting Y/n, when I saw my girlfriend, Yiseo. She was looking angry.

"Taehyung, what were you doing with Y/n?!" She shouts and I grit my teeth.

"First of all don't shout at me. And you know⸺No, the whole class knows that I was just giving her pens in return for what I did!" I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Really, Taehyung. You apologized to her for a pen? Whole class was talking about how you hold her hand. Just tell me what I should understand by this?" She said and breathed heavily.

"Look, there was nothing wrong. I just⸺"

"You never apologized to anyone, not even me, if you hurt me, then why her?" She shouts and I chuckle.

"You're asking me in this tone⸺is the answer of your question!" She looks at me in disbelief while I remember Y/n's face.

"Because Y/n didn't even get angry or fight with me if she wanted, she would scold me at least but no, she is different from others." She rolled her eyes hearing my words.

"Oh come on, Taehyung! It was just a pen! You didn't break her heart!" She says with gritted teeth.

"If it's just a pen then why are you angry?" I ask.

"Because I don't know what's going on in your mind and what you feel for her? I'm⸺" I look away when I saw Y/n coming toward us with her friend. My eyes didn't leave her while my girlfriend was still spitting something. I was waiting for her to notice me but she didn't. She never looks at me. I wonder why?

"Taehyung⸺" I ignore her and stand in front of Y/n making both of them stopped. Y/n finally look at me.

"Are you still angry with me?" I don't know why I ask. I was hoping for her to talk to me or become my friend but she didn't try to do anything.

"No. Let us go!" She whispered and I looked at her friend, she left Y/n's hand and then looked at her. She left with a weird smile and now Y/n was standing in front of me with a blank face. I don't know what's going on in her mind. She doesn't like me, I guess. She always ignores me.

"If you're not angry then be my friend!" I said and forward my hand. "Only then I'll let you go!" I added and she looked around. Her eyes stopped on my girlfriend and I saw hesitancy in her eyes but I didn't care about anything.

"Be my friend, Y/n. I want a friend like you who can understand me and specially don't try to fight with me on simple things!" I said and she gulped.

"Your g⸺girlfriend is watching us!" She said, like I didn't know it already.

"Don't worry about her. So you're becoming my friend or should I understand you're still angry with me?" She opened her mouth and was about to say something and I was waiting impatiently but then the sound of a bell ringing echoed in the whole school making her stop and she turned around, going back to her class and I looked at her fading figure.

TO BE CONTINUED...