shot - 3

Sanest of the sane humans
Hardik: Hey guys, I just realized something. Do you think Rohit has a favorite among us?

Shreyas: Oh, definitely me. I mean, who wouldn't love my charm and wit?

Rishab: No way, it's gotta be me! I'm the life of the party!

Shubman: Guys, guys, it's obviously me. Rohit and I have a special connection.

Yuzi: I think Rohit appreciates my bowling skills the most.

Jadeja: Nonsense! It's obviously me. I'm the all-rounder he dreams of being!

Siraj: I don't know about that. Maybe Rohit likes my fiery attitude on the field.

Jinx: You're all wrong. Rohit's favorite is obviously Bhuvi. He's the most dependable player on the team.

Bhuvi: Me? Really? I highly doubt that.

Virat: Actually, guys, I think Rohit's favorite is... himself. Let's be real here.

Rohit: *sigh* You guys are impossible. I don't have a favorite. You're all equally important to me as members of the team.

Hardik: Aw, come on, Rohit. You can tell us the truth. We won't be jealous... much.

Rohit: *chuckles* Alright, fine. My favorite is... the one who bowls the most maidens in the next match!

Shreyas: Challenge accepted! Get ready to be Rohit's favorite, guys!

Ishan: Hold on, hold on. Let's not forget about me! I bring the energy and enthusiasm to the team. See this.

Rohit: That's true, Ishan

Rohit: That's true, Ishan. Your passion is contagious.

Hardik: But does that make you Rohit's favorite?

Ishan: Well, if enthusiasm counts, then maybe!

Shreyas: Sorry, Ishan, but I think Rohit prefers someone with a bit more finesse, like me.

Rishab: Finesse? Please! Rohit appreciates someone who can hit the ball out of the park, like me!

Shubman: Hey, don't underestimate the power of technique! Rohit surely values my precision and timing.

Yuzi: Enough with the self-promotion, guys. Let's focus on the team as a whole.

Jadeja: Yeah, we're all important parts of the puzzle.

Siraj: Agreed. Let's work together and make Rohit proud.

Jinx: That's the spirit. Let's go out there and show him what we're made of!

Bhuvi: And let's not forget that Rohit values consistency and reliability. That's what he looks for in a favorite.

Virat: Well said, Bhuvi. Let's all strive to be that player for Rohit.

Rohit: Thanks, guys. Remember, at the end of the day, we're a team, and I value each and every one of you. Now let's go out there and win!

Hardik: Absolutely, Rohit! We're all in this together, and we'll make you proud!

Shreyas: Let's give it our all on the field and leave no stone unturned.

Rishab: And when we win, we'll celebrate as a team!

Shubman: Count me in for the celebration! I'll bring the energy!

Ishan: And I'll bring the dance moves!

Yuzi: I'll bring the confetti cannons!

Jadeja: And I'll bring my trademark sword celebration!

Siraj: Let's make it a victory to remember!

Jinx: But first, let's focus on our game plan and execute it flawlessly.

Bhuvi: Agreed. Let's stay disciplined and stick to our strengths.

Virat: And let's play with passion and determination, just like Rohit would want us to.

Rohit: That's the spirit, guys! Now let's go out there and show the world what Team India is made of!