Introduction

Welcome or welcome back! 

This is the third book in the Medley Series. Book one, Dive, and book two, Glide, are completed on my profile. 

The Medley Series is a series of four interconnected, standalone sports romances. This book can be read without reading the two other books first, but be aware that there will be plot spoilers for Dive and Glide. 

ZEKE MITCHELL:
With the World Championship in swimming approaching and our medley team in better condition than ever, nothing can stop us.

Expect, as the season starts, an old injury rears its ugly head again, potentially incapacitating me right before Worlds, the most crucial completion leading up to the Olympics.

And at the same time, my best friend decides to return to the States - my state - steeling my focus and making me wish she wouldn't leave in a year.

But trying to tie down Maya Bakari is like attempting to capture smoke with your bare hands. She's a gorgeous whirlwind, and soon, she'll blow away.

My head is swimming with a million things that have nothing to do with water, and it's threatening to take me out of the game for good.

And I can't let that happen.

MAYA BAKARI: 

Well, it had to happen. My parents have been begging me to return to America to finish my degree since I left to see the world six years ago.

I give in, promising them one year before I'm out of here again. Just being in the country is making my skin itch.

I'm not the same girl who left.

When choosing college, I go where my best friend is: Michigan.

But Zeke Mitchell is everything I love about the States. He's home and fun and a whole array of new inappropriate feelings.

And with him out of the water indefinitely, we have way too much time together. He's trying to convince me to stay, and I'm afraid he'll succeed.

I won't let that happen. 

Tropes

Golden retriever MMC + badass FMC

Pro swimmer + Globetrotter

Best-friends-to-lovers 

Slowburn 

Spicy 

Warning: This book is intended for a mature audience as it contains explicit sexual content and heavy subjects 

Trigger warnings: Mention of sexual assault, depressive episodes, burnout. 

Chapter one is coming on March 2nd!

- Hanna 💙