Part 4: The Good, The Bad, And The Cat

Tommorow arrives and Dogday starts waking up. He hears noises coming from the kitchen. Catnap has already woken up and is making breakfast for both of them. Dogday still can't get up because of his leg. Catnap later walks in the living room with two plates of soft-scrambled eggs and toast.

Catnap: "Good morning."

Catnap said while taking a bite out of the toast.

Dogday: "You even made breakfast?"

Dogday was staring at his plate.

Catnap: "What? You expected me to only make it for myself?"

Dogday was still staring at his plate.

Dogday: "Thanks. Do you think i can go to Playcare today?"

Catnap looked at Dogday's broken leg.

Catnap: "Well is it healed?"

Dogday also looked at his leg

Dogday: "It still hurts.. But i have to go."

Catnap: "Maybe you should stay here. I can tell the staff about your situation."

Dogday: "But will they believe you?"

Catnap looked away

Catnap: "Surely they won't mind..."

Catnap got up and head to the door.

Catnap: "Im gonna go. You can call me if you need anything."

Dogday nodded as Catnap left the house. When Catnap was about to walk to the Playcare he saw Kickin in a alleyway near his house, searching the dumpster. Catnap entered the alleyway, put one of his hand on the wall. Started inspecting the other ones claws with a unamused look on his face.

Catnap: "Time? Kickin?"

Kickin jumped and got scared of hearing Catnap's voice for the first time.

Kickin: "Oh uhhh.. 8 am?"

Catnap was now looking at Kickin.

Catnap: "You're gonna be late to the Playcare."

Catnap slowly started walking towards kickin with a smile. Kickin walked back as Catnap got closer until he was stuck.

Catnap: "What we're you searching for in my dumpster...?"

Catnap got close to Kickin's face waiting for a answer.

Kickin: "I- I uhh.. Lost my... M- My.."

Catnap: "LOST YOUR WHAT?!"

Catnap said whilst punching the wall. Making quite a loud bang. Kickin ran past him and Catnap just watched Kickin run away in fear.

Catnap: "That's fun..."

Catnap then got out of the alleyway and was now walking to the Playcare. When he arrived the children were already awake. He entered his own room in the Playcare and decided to give Dogday a call

Catnap: "Hey. How are you doing there?"

Dogday: "Hello Catnap! Im doing alright. I was about to take a nap because i still feel tired. Did you tell them yet?"

Catnap: "No I just arrived here... Don't worry i have plenty of time for that."

Dogday: "Alright then."

Catnap: "Uh.. Bye i guess"

Catnap hanged up the phone on Dogday. Catnap laid down on his couch, putting his hands on his chest, He started thinking. Why does he act differently around Dogday? He could have let him bleed to death in the middle of the night, but he didn't.
Catnap saved Dogday. But why? He kept thinking why. He never reached an end result. Catnap's mind felt like a labyrinth. Whenever he felt so close to an exit he reached a dead end.