regrets

A/n: Hey guys, I don't really feel good cause someone lied about me and ran because they were wrong, or it feels like that, anyway quick question too. Would you like more Taylor adopting/taking in a kid or would you like Taylor and an oc or Taylor and Travis or a Taylor AU?

mentions of abuse, language, and etc.

Autumn laid on the hard ground as blood flowed out of the gash from her leg. Having nowhere to go, she went back to her mother who needed to teach her a lesson about running away. Autumn wanted to argue back saying that Martha kicked her out, she didn't run away, but she knew better than talking back especially when her mom was angry. Martha was passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in her hand as Autumn painfully laid in a pool of blood. As she used her hands to stabilize herself in order to get up, a piece of glass jams into her hand.

"Fuck!" Autumn mutters, trying not to scream in pain.

Autumn grabbed the end of the shard sticking out her hand and pulled it out, pressing her hand against the huge split past her skin. She heard Martha's slurred voice, catching her off guard.

"Clean this up and cook me some lunch. My head hurts!" Martha demands.

Autumn cursed at herself for leaving Taylor's house as she started to regret it, but she couldn't go back now, Taylor would hate her. Autumn painfully balanced on her knees and started to clean up the glass shards of the beer bottles.

Travis held his girlfriend as she sobbed into his chest, they were supposed to go on a date but Taylor was too anxious. It had been four hours, which was really long in Taylor's opinion, and she didn't even have the girl's number to text her. Taylor was crying so much that she was starting to make herself sick, no one could make her feel better. She felt this huge crushing weight that she could have saved the girl but she didn't do enough.

"Babe, Tree's here," Travis softly said.

"Doesn't matter, I failed," Taylor sobbed.

"You didn't fail, Taylor, she ran. She was scared but now you can help her again. I know you want her to be safe and we need to keep trying until she is," Tree said.

Taylor looked up as she saw the redhead take a seat on the couch in front of her. She saw hope in Tree's eyes as the woman read over her notes.

"I didn't have much time to think this over and it's a rusty idea, but it's better than nothing," Tree starts.

Knowing how huge this was, the whole family sat beside Taylor as they all listened to what Tree had to say.

"We can't approach Autumn as a friend because I'm sure Martha wouldn't let her, but she seems a little money minded, so if we can tell her that we want to feature Autumn in a song, I'm sure she'll agree because it would help Autumn get more recognition," Tree suggests.

"What if it doesn't work?" Taylor asks.

"We have to try, honey. If it doesn't, we'll look into legal actions," Andrea reassured.

Autumn sat down on the floor of her room, her knees pulled into her chest. She could feel herself spiraling into a panic attack and she couldn't breathe. She heard loud snores and she knew her mom was asleep, until she heard a loud bang. She tiptoed into her mom's room and was met with a horrifying scene.