CHAPTER 07: THE HORD OF ZOMBIE IS APPROACHING

Lin Rhe's Pov
I am now conscious but I am held by a red-haired stranger in his arms. I can't use my ability right now. It needs energy for me to use it. I pretended to be asleep.
I peeked my eyes and observed his physique.
He is a typical hard-headed man just starting at his appearance you can conclude he has a little patience. He ran very fast I think he had an ability too. I need a plan to lure this red-haired man.
Just now he stopped running and I stared just like a headquarters. There are two men at the gate of this three-story building.
Those two men are armed with a shotgun. He walked towards the gate and started talking to the two guards.
" You two I arrived now! Step aside and stop pointing your gun at me ", he said.
The two men just stare at him and ignore his whimpering words.
" Boss ordered us to not let you pass this gate", the short man said.

" What the heck are you talking about?", he said. The short guy started to point the gun in our direction. He stepped back and moved like a flash of lightning.
leg and pulled me over.  outside said.

Lin Rhe's Point of View

The sun is setting at a high temperature. We need to come up with a solution to protect ourselves from the heat. Walking is not my cup of tea but we need to do that.
  I walk to this rocky road that needs to be reconstructed.
" You know the end of the world is a good thing for our earth but not for humankind", I said.
  I stared at the clouds once I just said my thoughts.
" It is really hard for the normal person to survive now in this harsh environment", Hary said.
He started walking and held the bag that contained our food for the day.
" I need to upgrade my ability so that I can fight", I said.
The environment is a little eerie not a single soul you can spotted here. Once we spotted a gas station not really far away. I ran towards it and the two just walked behind me.
It is an abandoned gas station. I stare at the signage of the store it is Happy Gas Station.
" What a goofy name", I said. I'm surprised that there is a car parked beside the station.
" Wait Rhe don't just barge in we do not know when there is a trap here", Harry said.
" Relax guys it does not have", I said to him. Jared ran towards me when a handkerchief was in my mouth. It smells awful.
The only I can remember is the shocked faces of the two men. As I succumbed to the darkness I closed my eyes I only heard the screaming of my name.

Someone's Pov

  I am the only son of a thief group. I am the heir and the one who inherited the title of our group.
As I am given a quest to be and should be a leader I need to collect and steal goods for our group. Once I arrived at this station I collected the gasoline, food, and clothes.
Once I was done I just needed to go to our base and present my lot.
Wait I hear some footsteps approaching this gasoline station.
I hid behind the door and peeked at the small window. Only to see a pretty woman who is being followed by two men.
Talk about good luck I don't like those women at the base. I needed her to be my wife. Women are precious in this time of pandemic. I grab my handkerchief soaked with a chemical that can knock out a person.
I held her and used my power I ran fast heading towards our base.
" You will pay, for abducting Lin Rhe ", said the dark blonde man.

"So that is her name? What a pretty name", I said. They can't catch up with my ability to have to run fast.
  I held her in my arms in a bridal style and started running toward our base it was a one-hour journey.

Harry's Pov 

"What we should do if Lin Rhe was kidnapped by that red-haired scum", I said to Jared.

" We should drive the car and get the gasoline to catch up with that damn man ", Jared said. He walked toward the station and started to fuel the tank of the black car.
" Just you wait scum red-haired man you will pay for kidnapping Lin Rhe", Harry said.
Thankfully the key to the car is inside. They can now start their journey to find Lin Rhe.
" You hop in now we should immediately leave now ", Jared said to Harry.

" Yeah tsk! I have my opinion stop ordering me", Harry said. Now they start their journey to find Lin Rhe.

Lin Rhe's Pov

  I am now conscious but I am held by a red-haired stranger in his arms. I can't use my ability right now. It needs energy for me to use it. I pretended to be asleep.
  I peeked my eyes and observed his physique.
  He is a typical hard-headed man just starting at his appearance you can conclude he has a little patience. He ran very fast I think he had an ability too. I need a plan to lure this red-haired man.
  Just now he stopped running and I stared just like a headquarters. There are two men at the gate of this three-story building.
  Those two men are armed with a shotgun. He walked towards the gate and started talking to the two guards.

" You two I arrived now! Step aside and stop pointing your gun at me ", he said.
The two men just stare at him and ignore his whimpering words.

" Boss ordered us to not let you pass this gate", the short man said.

" What the heck are you talking about?", he said. The short guy started to point the gun in our direction. He stepped back and moved like a flash of lightning.
   He ran towards the two guards and kicked their asses one by one. He holds me and just uses his leg to fight the two guards.

" Impressive he knows how to fight", I said to myself.
The two guards passed out and we entered the building. I open my eyes and bite his hand. He loses his grip on me. I jumped and got out. I ran towards the entrance but he was already there. I forgot he can run very fast.
" Wait my lady you can not leave me here this handsome young man will be your husband soon", he said.
  What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind? I just met you and now you are demanding me to be your wife.
You can not and for your information I have now two men that I will love.
I punched his face but he shielded it with his arms.
" Well I just steal you so that those two morons can not be with you ", he said.
  " You scum of men you can't force me ", I said. I started to kick his face, and his body and attacked him aimlessly. He caught my leg and pulled me over. Now I am close to him and he just put a handcuff on us.

" What the heck are you doing you moron?", I said. I pulled my left hand but to no avail.

" Now my lady you can not escape me now hahaha", he started laughing.
Suddenly the alarm rang and men were running and shouting.

" We are now under attack by a hoard of zombies", the guy with a gun just arrived outside said.