DIVORCED BEHEADED, AND DIED! DIVORCED, BEHEADED, SURVIVED!

“Y’know what Saturn? I’ve had enough of you! You are always complaining about any small lil thing that bothers you,” Saturn had his hands crossed as he glared at Jupiter, who was just lashing out about him.

He had only asked where his moons were after he left to go talk to Uranus once.

Okay maybe twice...

Maybe even thrice before Jupiter shoved his moons in front of his face to show that they hadn't moved anywhere.

Jupiter has told him that he could be overbearing but he just ignored his snarky comment...

Okay, maybe he was very overbearing, but who cares? Having all your moons under your watchful eye is better than having exoplanets kidnap them.

Even though there haven’t been any signs of exoplanets here…
BUT WHO CARES? SATURN KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD PLANET TO HIS MOONS NO MATTER WHAT.

“That’s it, I want a divorce.” Jupiter finally spoke, putting his foot down that he was no longer going to deal with Saturn’s drama.

Saturn gasped before shaking his head and crossing his arms, turning his head away to the side.
“Pfft fine, not like I care!”

He’s lying, he does care.
A lot.
He was on the verge of tears since he was always too overly emotional or sensitive as Jupiter had always told him… and the others-

“Okay fine!”

Yoink

“WHA- HEY GIVE ME BACK MY RINGS!” Saturn yelled as Jupiter had just snatched his rings.
“Uhm no? We are getting divorced, you don’t need these anymore.”
“THEY ARE A LITERAL PART OF ME!?” Saturn lunged himself towards Jupiter, just for the bigger planet to toss him aside with his gravity.

“They are rings Satuu… BESIDES ISN’T THIS WHAT LIKE EARTHLINGS DO OR SOMETHING?”
“WHAT-!?”
“I WAS READING IT IN A BOOK- or wait was it financial assets…? Custody of children…?” Jupiter pushed his glasses up his face as he tried his best to remember.

“EW KNOWLEDGE-”
“WHATEVER! YOU WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND, BUT BASICALLY, IF WE SPLIT OR LIKE IN THIS CASE, A DIVORCE, WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER AND WE MUST GIVE UP THE RINGS SINCE THAT IS WHAT BINDS TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER!”

Saturn stayed quiet for a bit, trying to understand what utter nonsense Jupiter just threw up at him.

“WELL IN THE CASE YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP YOUR RING TOO!”
“I AM NOT DOING THAT!”
“AND WHY IS THAT?”

Jupiter stopped for a minute, trying to figure out something.

“Well because I have decided to commit the rest of my time to myself so yeah I am still married to my work, therefore I keep my ring-”
“FINE THEN I WILL DO THAT TOO! NOW GIVE ME BACK MY RINGS!” Saturn reached for rings only for Jupiter to hold them above his head.

“Nah.”
“BUT I LOOK SO HIDEOUS WITHOUT THEM!”
“Well, that’s too bad.”

It was quiet.
Jupiter grinned, finally relieved to hear silence and overall win against Saturn.

Well, it only lasted a couple of seconds.

“Please?”
“No.”
“Pretty please?”
“No.”
“Pretty pretty pretty please?’’
“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?”

Jupiter now realizing what he had to deal with began to float away, rings still in hand.
“Satuu, stop it-”
“JUPITER PLEASE JUST GIVE THEM BACK!”
“NO!”
“JUST GIVE ME AT LEAST SOME BACK!”

Jupiter now began to dash away, just for Saturn to be right behind him, chasing him.

“SATURN!”
“GIVE THEM BACK!”

“Geez what is up with them now?” Uranus watched from a safe distance with Neptune right at his side, drinking a box of juice.

In the end, they both got tired and just laid there, trying to get their energy back.

“Satuu?”
“Yes?”

Jupiter sighed, “Fine, I’ll give them back-”
“YAY!” Saturn jumped on top of Jupiter who just yelled at the sudden weight on top of him.

“We are still divorced tho-”

Now he was the one lying.