Kissing your homies goodnight ain't gay

They both laid in bed, the void silent as well as everyone else. The darkness was very pleasing at this time of hour with the only light gleaming from their own Sun. The Sun never really slept since he had to be always on duty to make sure his system didn’t fall over and collapse. Stars are very different from other celestial bodies since they are made specifically to be active 24/7. They are like Gods in this Universe.

Saturn really wasn’t tired so he just stared at the distant stars, trying to figure out a way to fall asleep or at least a way to pass the time before he passed out.

Jupiter on the other hand was already in the process of sleeping. His chest rose and fell with each breath he took. Saturn could feel his warmth and smiled, feeling happy with him next to his side.

Saturn sighed until he came up with an idea. He giggled before and rolled close to Jupiter, shaking him.

“Hey.”
“Mm… what?” Jupiter mumbled as he was gently shaken awake, so close to drifting to sleep.
He turned over to face Saturn who was propped onto his side, giving the ‘draw me like one of your French girls’ pose.
“Do you wanna make out?” Saturn grinned as he eagerly waited for Jupiter’s response who just gave him a blank stare as he tried to process what he just said.

“...”
“...” Saturn awkwardly smiled.
“No-”

Saturn let out an exaggerated whimper as he quickly regained his composure, “ME NEITHER, I WANNA GO TO SLEEP!” He grinned and laughed before quickly rolling onto his side, facing away from Jupiter as he began to obnoxiously snore.

Jupiter looked at him, clearly annoyed that he was shaken awake by Saturn because
He sighed and laid back down, closing his eyes back up as he heard Saturn keep ‘snoring’.

Jupiter was close to kicking him out the bed since he was being so loud and he just wanted to sleep, but he knew that if he did, he could potentially escalate things even more which is why he had to wait it out.

A few minutes have passed and Saturn finally quieted down, glancing over to Jupiter who was already resting.
Saturn sighed in defeat as he rolled onto his back, staring back at the stars. Maybe things are changing…? No that wouldn’t happen… could it?

AGH HE HATED THINKING ABOUT THIS SO LATE INTO THE NIGHT!

Saturn rubbed his eyes as he kept staring at the stars, his vision becoming blurry from the tears forming in his eyes.

Was he no longer good enough?

He sniffed as he just closed his eyes, trying to just fall asleep and forget about this.

That was until the bed moved under him due to the weight shift.
He opened his eyes just to be met with Jupiter’s face.

“AAAAAHHHHH-” Jupiter quickly placed a hand over Saturn’s mouth.
“HEY! NO! JUST,” he sighed, “just be quiet, don’t yell.”

Jupiter finally removed his hand from his mouth as Saturn sat up and placed a hand over his chest, “GOD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A CORE ATTACK!” Saturn wheezed.

Jupiter glared at him for not being quiet which Saturn realized, “Sorry-”

“It’s fine. You okay?”
“Mm..? Oh yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.” Saturn said as he laid back down.

“You sure? Cause it looked like you were about to-”
“WOAH IT IS LATE WE SHOULD LIKE-”

Jupiter moved his hand over to Saturn’s face, holding his chin as he made him look at him.
He then sighed, “Whatever you were just thinking that made you clearly upset, just know that I am always here to help you the best I can… even if sometimes it doesn’t seem like that…” Jupiter gave him a reassuring smile before Saturn glanced down, feeling a lump form in his throat as he tried his best to not let his emotions out right now.

Jupiter pulled him into a hug as he rubbed his back, letting Saturn know that everything was fine.

They stayed like this for a moment before Saturn pulled away, rubbing his eyes before looking at him with a small smile.
“Thanks, Jup.”
“No problem…” Jupiter patted his head.

“Anyways can we make out now?”
Jupiter froze as Saturn smiled bashfully.

“Okay fine. Just this one night for you.” Jupiter sighed before smiling.
Saturn grinned as he jumped on top of Jupiter, kissing him.

“But I swear if you wake me up again in the middle of the night for nothing serious, I swear I will toss you outside of the Solar System,” Jupiter growled, really annoyed that he wasn’t going to get his full sleep tonight.

He can get very cranky when tired…

Saturn gulped and nodded, “UH- YEAH- YEAH THAT’S FINE- I WON’T DO THAT AGAIN- heh…”