I am in control. My name is...

Author here guys, this is the second to last chapter for this book. So... hope you enjoy it for now. Also, italics are past scenes, standard is present and bold is his mind

WARNING! This contains blood and mentions of killing

Al didn't pay much to the aesthetics around him, his eyes were focused on only one person, and that was the filth sitting in a chair like he was some gangsta wannabee, still, he hid his distaste and sat down on the sofa like the good gentleman he was, he had to find a way to get their guard down without dragging it on or looking suspicious.

"I must admit, I wasn't expecting you to come find us, I thought we would have to find you instead"

"I prefer to be the 'seeker' rather than the 'hider' when it comes to games" Al replied calmly.

"How did you find out about us anyway?"

"You weren't exactly quiet when your mouths ran for you, but I digress, why did you want to seek me out?"

The guy laughed "I thought you knew already"

"Humour me, as the saying goes"

It seemed like he didn't need to try too hard as the guy sang like a canary, Al was the only one who had ever gotten close to Foxglove and they wanted to use it to their advantage. And they thought he would want to 'hang out' with them because they were more 'good looking' and 'smarter' than his lovely Oleander. Oh, that one made his hand spasm like hell.

While Foxglove wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, their intelligence was far higher than this filth could ever be.

"I'm seriously jealous on how you were able to let them get your guard down like that dude" the creep laughed as he drank from the bottle "freaks like them have no place here, don't even know how you could care for that f*cking r*tard? They are just a child in the body of an adult" they snort "you should hang out with us and leave that freak to fend for itself"

He could almost hear Foxglove chanting in their mind "they won't hurt him. I'll protect Al..." and it sent his blood boiling at what they would have done if he wasn't here.

"Yeah, being with us will make you look better, we are popular and can get you anywhere you want" the bully continued to brag.

He did so love the attention. Especially after he killed someone

"They're weak anyway, look at the state they had been in town, you need to be with someone stronger and has connections"

He only ever killed those who loved to pick on those of fairer means, or who couldn't do it themselves. It was really. Distasteful...

"So what do you say? Want to be friends on the winning side?"

Like really. B4d. M34T!

"HA HA! F*ck you" Al laughed sarcastically as he gave them a smile that would easily tick them off.

"Excuse me?"

Al never answered, he just broke the bottle he had been sipping from, leaped forward, and sliced the man's throat without a second thought.
As the man began to bleed to death, Al took his hood down with a smile that said it all.

"See you in hell" he sang.

It started softly at first, like bubbles rising to the surface of a fizzy drink, and once one burst, the rest followed, Al chuckled quietly, and then it turned into a giggle before bursting into one of pure happiness and malice. How could he have done something so terrible? To have held this urge back just for one person, the euphoria of killing someone was giving him happiness that could rival the time he had been rescued.