22

liked by milomanheim and 701

liked by milomanheim and 701.293 others
ynlnn valentines 💌

iamcharliebushnell wow!! 😮😮
ynlnn 😮

dior.r.goodjohn HAPPY VALENTINES LOVEY 💗
ynlnn HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU!!!!!

hearts4yn THEM THEM THEMMMMM

neotroskf second guy today huh
ynlnn OH MY HOD

kezzieess break up pls
5scnsfsmmer nuh uh

nfrockwell THEYRE SI CUTE

————————————————

For valentines day, Charlie took you out on a date to a restaurant, then the two of you went to a park.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Charlie said.

"No, Charlie, I am not going to roll around in dirt with you, plus, these clothes are super expensive" You replied rolling your eyes.

"But you're rich, you can always buy new ones!" He retorted. Obviously he wasn't accepting defeat, but neither were you.

"Can we just head over to my apartment? It's cleaner there" You asked him.

"Alright, fine" He said while putting his hands up, accepting his fate.

At your apartment, the two of you decided to hop in bed and watch horror movies, not a good choice for valentines but oh well.

He wrapped one of his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him and gave you a peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" You asked with a grin.

"Oh nothing, just for you being the best girlfriend I could ever have" He said, making you blush.

"Shut up" You rolled your eyes playfully.

"I'm just telling the truth"

You were so in love with him.

A/N
i should stick to more spcial media content i hate this chapter so much but HAPPY VALS!!