Important

Emergency!!!

All Indian girls

(Do not ignore)

My friend got a request on snapchat from a boy (maybe Korean or maybe not) and she accepted it. They talked for a few minutes normally. Then he sent his snap and talked in a cute way. He was 17. He asked her to send her pic. She refused it at first but he again asked in a non smooth way, so she sent him her pics that were above her chest (for safety purposes). He sent her an Indian girl’s pic (full) and asked her to send a full picture of my friend with V pose. The main thing is that HE SENT TEENAGE GIRLS PICTURES THAT IS AROUND 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD. She asked why he saved their pictures and he replied that he saved them by their consent. He even asked if she wears any crop tops she should show him her belly. My friend is an adult so she suspected that and immediately deleted her pics. But that boy already saved those pictures of her. He CUTELY said again, “don’t upset me, I don’t like nudes, just show me your belly with your face.” She asked him to delete it but he kept saying the same thing and then said “don't make me upset or I'll join that group and make you viral tomorrow.' Well she blocked him right away and reported his account with 'Nudity/sexual harrassment' to snapchat and also deleted her snap account. He will blackmail them on the name of fake nudes and make them viral or sending him their original explicit pics.

Please girls, DON'T GET TRAPPED INTO THIS ONLINE OPPAS, even tho he looks cute to you and send you his live snaps, those innocent faces hide the dirtiest personalities.

Be careful......

There are many websites that help girls to remove their shared nUdes ....