Chapter 28: Place Your Bet

After Luo Ciqiu finished speaking, he was stunned in place. He would never say such vulgar words. He was a demanding person of himself, so now he simply couldn't tolerate himself saying such words. He felt remorseful and low. He nodded, wanting to take back what he just said.

But it was too late.

Unexpectedly, Yu Bai suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing!" Luo Ciqiu asked angrily. He didn't know whether his anger was directed at himself or Yu Bai.

Yu Bai didn't speak, just looked at him steadily, her blood-red eyes seemed to see through him, and he felt that his face was extremely hot.

Luo Ciqiu looked away and pretended to look outside.

"This is good, don't keep yourself so tight." Yu Bai said without reason, turned around and went back to her room, locking the door as well, as if he was going to do something to her. .

Luo Ciqiu sat there, rolled up his legs, and buried his red face in the shadow, letting the cool night wind blow away the heat from his face.

Shameful.

After dinner, the group was dragged to the training ground by Lin Chen. Zhouchen Academy is indeed the most powerful academy in the first galaxy. Regardless of the school's floor space or the teaching venue, it is astonishingly large. Even the training ground can provide one for each of their teams. This arrogant posture makes students from other galaxies stunned.

However, Zhouchen Academy's generous look seemed to be looking down on them, as if it was saying that even if they were given all-night training today, there would be no chance of winning.

Mechas from each participating school were placed at the venue early.

As soon as Yu Bai entered the door, she saw customized mechas of different styles.

Different from Lin Xingfan's fiery red mecha paint, Luo Ciqiu's mecha shines with a light silver luster like his hair color, making it appear cold and repulsive. However, Zeng Lei's mecha is similar to his style. It is exactly the same, painted orange.

Zeng Lei had regained his energy by now, and when he saw Yu Bai looking at his mecha, he raised his chin proudly.

Yu Bai sneered silently, turned around, and saw Luo Xi climbing up and down to perform maintenance on Luo Ciqiu's mecha.

Generally, customized mechas will always have dedicated mecha maintainers. If there is a larger battle, those dedicated maintainers will accompany them to maintain the mecha at any time.

So this is why the alliance attaches great importance to omegas, because at least 80% of the mecha maintainers in the alliance are omegas. But some arrogant alphas don't take it seriously at all. To them, mecha maintenance is just a tool for wiping dust and washing away insect blood. Whoever does it, doesn't makes any difference.

But Yu Bai knew that this was not the case. Precisely because she knew nothing about this world, she could only learn it from scratch. She gritted her teeth and memorized the structural principles and system settings of the mecha, so she also knew, how accurately an excellent mecha maintainer can synchronize the operator and the mecha, and many people don't know this. After all, the cost of customizing a mecha is too expensive. It is not something that ordinary people can have, and the rights they have belong to alpha, so naturally they are not willing to put their weaknesses in front of others.

A person's biggest enemy is his own arrogance and complacency. If others don't tell him, he is willing to believe those superficial illusions. Thinking of this, she looked at Luo Xi with a hint of recognition, but this look actually changed in Luo Ciqiu's eyes.