~Chapter 1~

Sukuna, a prime alpha, who has never experienced love Or affection in his life, the ruler of one of the biggest kingdom, sat on his throne, they had just returned from the Zen'In Kingdom who wanted to form their alliance, but was declined by Sukuna himself. The real reason that the Zen'In's wanted their alliance was so that Sukuna would stop taking their land from all the four directions, slowly removing their existence from the map.

Sukuna had called a royal meeting after that, but his mind was somewhere else. Some thing he saw when he exited the palace, in the garden.

________

When Sukuna got out of the palace, he was making his way to the main gate, guarded by large, muscular alpha guards but not as much as the king himself. He stopped in the center of the path, taking a deep breath when he noticed something in the distance. A little omega, chained by his hands, guarded by two guards, sitting on the fresh grass with two little puppies besides him.

It made the king curious, to which his body moved towards the little thing without even noticing until he stopped near the boy. Seeing the large shadow, the omega turned around making Sukuna amazed by his beauty but not showing it. The boy had pale skin, pastel green eyes with long eyelashes, his hair were messy due to not washing them for weeks but not messy enough to steal the beauty of his face, especially his small waist like a lady.

When the puppies saw, the huge figure, they stopped playing and came closer to their mother, snuggling their little faces into him. The omega was frightened seeing the huge prime alpha. He doesn't know much about alphas or prime alphas, but he could tell that Sukuna was a prime alpha, by comparing his size to the other alphas.

"Name." The larger one said, with a cold expression. He had an irritated and bored expression. The little omega hesitated like a little bunny but when Sukuna released his pheromones, it calmed the omega instantly as he stopped hesitating and spoke "M-megumi, Fushiguro Megumi" He whimpered silently. Sukuna was satisfied hearing Megumi's voice, it was like music to his ears. Th feeling inside him when he saw the omega and heard him could not be expressed by words.

Without even saying anything, Sukuna turned around and went towards the main gate and exited, leaving a very confused and frightened little bunny in the garden, who was looking at his as he exited.
________

"Well, since everyone is here, let's start" The ruler said fiercely and coldly. "Well since I had declined the alliance, the Zen'In's would probably plan to attack the kingdom. Since everyone knows we had already planned to attack tomorrow a final time before we remove it from existence a long time ago. We will stick to the plan. I don't want any mistakes. The attack will be tomorrow, Uraume I hope the preparations are ready." Sukuna said, looking at his loyal servant wait for an answer "Yes Lord Sukuna-sama. All the preparations are ready. We will attack as soon as you tell us to."

Sukuna then looked at everyone before speaking in a more cold voice that would send shivers down anyone's spine "And remember, kill everyone. No one should survive. Instead of one person, Megumi Fushiguro. And if anyone hurts him, their head will be chopped off, personally by me." Everyone was silent, what they could even say, no matter what happens they have to follow the orders of the king without any complain or question.

Sukuna thought once again, maybe he should atleast let the animals be alive. Only for the little bunny. "One more thing. The animals in that kingdom also should not be harmed. Uraume, tell our spy to lour the animals in the garden. And to everyone who will participate in the attack, there is a garden guarded by two guards where Megumi is kept. Do not go in the garden and protect that area in any costs. All the animals there too. We will not keep the omega and the animals there all the time, I will discuss this with the army "