✨Bonus : The World of Battle of Gods

It was the midnight of July 18th, 1953. A shower of ethereal white rays cascaded from the sky, enveloping the planet in an otherworldly luminescence. These rays, mysterious and enigmatic, pierced through the darkness of the night, inside human bodies, selectively bestowing their transformative power upon humanity.

In the aftermath of this celestial event, individuals across the globe began to exhibit extraordinary abilities

In the aftermath of this celestial event, individuals across the globe began to exhibit extraordinary abilities. It was a phenomenon that defied explanation, leaving scientists and scholars perplexed. The white rays had permeated human DNA, triggering a series of genetic mutations that manifested as superpowers.

As days turned into weeks, the world bore witness to the emergence of superhumans, each endowed with unique abilities. Yet, not everyone was fortunate enough to withstand the transformative power of the rays. Some perished under the strain of newfound abilities, while others found themselves bereft of any supernatural enhancements.

After 19 months, it was found that nearly 5% of the population of the planet had superpowers.

Amidst this era of burgeoning superpowers, society grappled with the implications of these newfound abilities. Those who wielded their powers for nefarious purposes were dubbed Supervillains, posing a threat to the fabric of civilization. In response, governments and law enforcement agencies scrambled to devise strategies to combat the rising tide of villainy.

In 1963, a pivotal moment in history unfolded with the emergence of freelance agents endowed with superpowers, recruited by the government. Tasked with maintaining order and justice, these individuals became known as Superheroes. Over time, they evolved into a formidable force, operating to safeguard the innocent and uphold the principles of righteousness. The freelancers, from the year 1969 started working independently.

At the forefront of this new era of heroism stood the Global Hero Association (GHA), founded in 1975 by Commander Braveheart, the most powerful superhero in the world and his compatriots. Headquartered in the strongest country in the world, Bellostria, the GHA spearheaded efforts to combat villainy on a global scale. It was located in Edenvale.

Edenvale, officially the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Edenvale, was a part of Bellostria containing Edenvale city. As the largest and most populated city in the country, it pulsated with the energy of its diverse inhabitants.

Bellostria itself loomed large on the global stage, surpassing even the mighty powers of Russia and the USA in both economic prowess and military might.

Under the leadership of Commander Braveheart, the GHA became a bastion of hope and a symbol of resilience in the face of adversity.

The GHA was started with cooperation from the government and the president of Bellostria at that time, Stanley Harrison. This organization operated separately from the police and the government.

The GHA classified heroes based on the magnitude of their powers, ranging from A-class to D-class, where A being the strongest and D being the weakest.

For heroes with godlike powers, a new class called S-class was introduced. These elite individuals possessed unparalleled strength and skill, capable of facing even the most formidable adversaries and could take on an entire army.