chapter 2~ here begins hell

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, ASSAULT, ATTEMPTED RAPE

♥︎♤

Me and Lorenzo had picked Alessia up from school and were on our way home when we saw that there was a random car we've never seen before parked in the driveway next to our moms car. we looked confused at eachother and just walked in the house.

Just as we walked in the house we heard moans they grew louder each step we took towards the living room.

When we entered the living room we saw the horrifying scene infront of us. a man with brown long hair was laying on top of our mother fucking her while we were standing there shocked and confused she didn't even pay attention to us.

I quickly took my sister and headed to her room while Lorenzo began yelling at the man to get up and leave the house.

The tall brown haired man started to pull his jeans back on when the front door opened again this time it was our father. when he came in the living room and saw what was happening the random man quickly started to get dressed and had an frightened look on his face as he quickly ran out the door and drove away.

My father whose face was now red like a tomato was fuming with anger " YOU BITCH THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN I'M GONE??"

he marched up to her and pulled her by the hair dragging her across the floor while she was screaming in pain hitting his hand to let her go "FUCKING SLUT" he dragged her across the hall to their room and pushed her on the bed

He was standing infront of her and slapped her hard across the cheek "YOU LYING FILTHY BITCH" He punched her in the face and stomach "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU HUH?" and punched her again.

"I GAVE YOU FUCKING EVERYTHING AMARA WASN'T IT ENOUGH? I EVEN FEEL FUCKING DISGUSTED SAYING YOUR NAME, YOU BITCH" he was now on top of her full on punching her. Punch after punch after punch..

Me and Lorenzo pulled him away from her and he just walked away mumbling words under his breath like nothing happened.
my mom was now a crying mess i tried to comfort her but she didn't let me. as i was going to leave her alone for a bit she spoke up, Making me halt in my steps.

"I'm going to leave Amelia don't call, text or even come look for me"

I looked at her dumbfounded and frowned. "wh-what? What are you talking about?"

"You heard me i'm not going to stay here with him anymore"

"M-mom you c-can't do that you can't leave us alone with h-him" fuck i hated when i stuttered.

"I need space Amelia" she didn't even look at me and just started packing her clothes. i walked over to her and pulled her arm as she looked at me, but then looked away.

"yeah well we need you do you see the things he's done to us?" She remained silent.

"DON'T LEAVE US ALONE HERE WITH HIM MOM DON'T YOU SEE THE PAIN HE HAS CAUSED US? HE TREATS US LIKE SHIT AND DOESN'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT IT!" i yelled at her and she didn't even dare to look me in the eyes.

"I CAN'T STAY ANYMORE AND I WON'T TAKE YOU WITH ME I JUST CAN'T, I NEED SPACE IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?" She yelled back with tears in her eyes.

"YOU KIDS RUINED MY LIFE! EVERYTHING IN IT! ALL OF ME, IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU MAYBE MY LIFE WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED OUT LIKE THIS BUT IT DID" she was angry and kept on yelling. she was taking her anger out on me. It's always me.

i stumbled back a bit looking at her shocked this was the first time she ever yelled at me and I was trying to process everything she just said.

she finished packing and changed into something and walked out the door with her bag in her hand.