𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Taehyung looked up from his files and papers to boy who was trying to memorize everything fastly. He then looked at his watch and saw that the time is up

-times up , jungkook ' jungkook slightly flinched and looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes .

'five minutes more Hyung ' jungkook days while Taehyung raised an eyebrow. 'i gave you 2 hours kid'. He forwarded his have while jungkook had no other option than to give him the book

Taehyung took the look of all the questions and motioned jungkook to stand in front of him with his hands . Jungkook did as he was told to . So basically now Taehyung was sitting while jungkook was standing in front of him with his head low and hands at back

-what are the advantages of Alternating current? ' Taehyung shot the questions which definitely Lil bunny could answer

'It can be transmitted over long distance with less loss of energy. ' He answered correctly as it was just a basic question . Taehyung hummed in reply . He deliberately started with basic questions

'ok next question, Explain the functioning of generators? ' now this question made the bunny boy scared as he didn't knew this one . Taehyung looked at him with his cold stare . He already knew that jungkook didn't studied much that's why he is taking test .

-Answer boy! ' he said in firm and deep voice making jungkook nervous.

Taehyung: jungkook answer me honestly, did you really studied in the mean time

Jungkook stayed silent making him groan put of frustration.

Taehyung: go and bring a cane from my cupboard!

He snapped his head up with wide eyes on hearing what Taehyung said . 'h-hyung? ' he asked out of fear but saw no expression on Taehyung's face which made him obey the elders orders .

He hesitantly went toward the cupboard and took out a long cane from it . He gulped while looking at the length and thickness of cane but had no other option than to pass it to Taehyung. He took slow steps toward Taehyung and gave him the cane .

Taehyung shooked his head and took the cane from his hand .

Taehyung: answer me boy , what you were doing when I asked you to study ?

He spoke while caressing the cane with his hands . Jungkook's eyes were fixed on that dreadful object. Taehyung banged the cave loudly on side table when he didn't got the answer of his question. Jungkook flinched hardly while some tears dwelled in his eyes .

-did i even scolded you that you started crying huh! I am just asking you . So better wipe off your tears if you don't want me to make you cry for real' he lashed out on the crying boy in front of him

Jungkook immediately wiped the tears which were in his eyes . 's-sorry hyung' these were only words he could say. Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed loudly to calm himself. He glared at jungkook and pointed beside himself with cane

Taehyung: kneel here!

Jungkook didn't wasted a second abs knelt beside the bed on which Taehyung was sitting. Taehyung kept his book on bed right in front of him .

Taehyung: now revise it while being in this position only . Understood!

Jungkook nodded with a pout and this time started studying seriously. Taehyung also started doing his work but while keeping eye on the bunny beside him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung: are you done kook? (He asked after 30 min)

Jungkook:- yes hyung but some questions are left (he said hesitantly because he was not sure that will Taehyung will be angry or not )

-its ok , study them later now get up ' he said while smiling and helped the little bunny to get cause he knows that how much his knees would be hurting.

He picked jungkook and made him sit on the bed in front of him . 'aaye what's with this glare huh' Taehyung cooed when he saw the little bunny glaring him .

'taetae so bad !, taetae made kookie kneel and now his knees are hurting. Kook-iea will not talk to you now ' He spoke while pouting which made him look extra adorable. Now Taehyung can't help but coos at him .

-aye taetae is sorry na ' taehyung said but jungkook huffed and looked away . So Taehyung got up from bed and picked the bunny who wiggled to be free from his arms .

-so now my wouldn't talk me hmph , what should I do to make it up with him '
Taehyung said with fake sad face and snuggled his face in his tummy making him giggle softly.

Taehyung; will kook-ie still not gonna talk to his taetae .

Jungkook:nope

Taehyung gave a playful glare to him and threw him on the bed . Jungkook shooked his head violenty understanding what Taehyung is going to do . 'no hyung no please hahaha' before jungkook could say anything more Taehyung started tickling him .

' hahah please stop it uh okay fine i forgave you '
Taehyung stopped ticking when jungkook said these words . And smiled

' but don't repeat it ! ' jungkook said while pointing his index finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and asked ' aren't you speaking alot these days '

Jungkook:- nope!
He said and ran from there to jimin . Taehyung didn't said anything just shooked his head .

-This bunny end up bad from my hands one day ! ' He said and went down to see bunny hugging jimin from back who was making dinner

Jimin: Kook leave me na , i have to make dinner (he said busy in cooking but do our bunny listens? No!)

-No hyung-ie , cook like this- uh who the hell ! ' jungkook said when he felt someone pulling him from his back collar .

'taetae hyung leave me ' Bunny boy whined but no effect on Taehyung. He dragged him to chair and made him sit there .

'Now sit here quietly, let hyung cook ' Taehyung says taking his phone out his pocket and getting busy in it .

Here jungkook crossed his arms and huffed 'hmph ! Nobody loves me here'

Taehyung and jimin both shooked their head and ignored him as they knows its daily drama of their bunny

To be continued....

I know it's a very short episode but I wanted to give a update next chapter will be posted on bangtan-gidle

Tell me how was it in comments .