Protective Allies

Wispy, the strange polar bear toy you found in the bathroom tub, remained in the shadows. Killing off all those near their master. Meanwhile, the small child wonders around with Demo in tow, giving the little one a piggy back ride, to venture this place further.

It seems the Entity made your hunting ground your home town; Empty, dead, and horrifically gloomy...

The alien grew bored after a few blocks down the road. Soon, he finds a gas station in the distance, trotting in without a care in the world.

"Hey Demo?" The small child leans over to face the alien, looking around once in a while "What do you think happened to the bad men?"

He couldn't talk. He could purr or make whatever noise but talk. And truthfully, he doesn't actually know. Right after that shadow left, finding no stuff animal in the door way, he figured that something. Someone. Was keeping the survivors from the two.

In fact, that bear was never found in the tub...it was empty..

The small bean gasped. The alien monster didn't realize the small human job off in a rush to run off to the back. He was stuck in his own thoughts. It was wondering what was really going on...

You ran towards the back excitedly. While Demo was lost in thoughts, to which kept him busy, in the corner stood a monstrous looking thing. Any child would have screamed, cried, wailed even. No. That moment, the little one decided to run after it. Curious of why it lurks in the shadows of this abandon gas station.

The big monster, once the small child peeked out from around the corner, finds another toy. Actually, it was two toys.

Wolf toys.

One that was fully black with white eyebrows and blue eyes as the other entirely white with black eye brows their eyes were green. Nither wore clean or unscathed. Clearly, they been through some stuff..

"No big monster? Where it go??"

The small child frowns, finding no big monster, soon grabs a bag that will fit more then one thing in it. It was even your favorite color.

The only problem was that your plan to take the toys with you, carry them around with Demo by your side, ends with a shadow of two large beings behind you. Turning without a single ounce of fear, the child finds to demonic monstrously large wolves staring down at them. They looked exactly like the toy wolf's only they had large sharpe pearly white teeth, sharpe claws to tear flesh, and an unhealthy amount of seeping velvet and black smoke escaping their mouths.

"....can I pet you?"

That question made both wolves tilt their heads in opposite directions. However, the white one stoops itself low enough for the child. Close enough for the child to pet its chin or cheek.

Smiling the child pet's the white wolf. Not long after the black one joins in. Both were equally given lovely long loving pet's.

What about Demo? Well. He was dealing with his own problems. For instance, Cassandra managed to stab a rusty old pole into his side. Thankful that David kept him busy by being the baited.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit Cass!Fuck yeah!"

"David it worked!" Cassandra was surprised and happy, not long rush in find the small child "Keep it busy! I'll be right back!"

He did the best he could. He really did. Just as he thought all was going well, something dangerously big came up behind him. The thing growls so loud that he froze up in his spot. Looking up just to find himself in darkness. His decapitated head chomped off his body like a kit kat bar. David's body falling towards the cold floor.

Now it was just Demo and that thing...

The women ran in, searching none stop for the small child. Every at camp were eager to keep this child safe and away from those monsters. It was surprise to find the child lived so long with them. Everyone began to think the child was dead after half a week past by.

"Where did you go??"

She couldn't find you. Not long noticed the doors in the back of this station wide open. She ran, thinking you were tucked away, hiding for dear life. The moment she came through the doors, she froze in place.

The child was happily giving this wolf belly scratches. A monstrous big demonic wolf. It was enjoying the love and attention.

"What in the world..?"

Cassandra didn't understand this new place. This was new territory. Meaning new killers and survivors. She took it that the child was the new survivor of this new killer.

"H-Hey do you rem--?"

The child, who paused at scratching the white wolf's stomach, looks up to find no one. Seeing this they return by making the white wolf wag its tail happily as they stick out their slobbery wet pink tounge. In pure bliss it seems.

But what happened to the other wolf you ask? Well, obviously, the Entity didn't explain it so well. The child was titled as a Killer. Yet will not perform the killings.

No.

He, like all those in the camps, decided to gift the youngling minons to do their dirty work.

And speaking of dirty work. The black wolf snuck up from within Cassandra's shadow, lurking there for the right moment, to which latched its sharpe jaws on her right shoulder. Leaving the child to find no one as Cassandra begs and crys for help and mercy. Dieing in the shadow realm. This wolf ripped and nawing her flesh to their utter enjoyment.

By that being said, and with all survivors dead, the small child returns back at camp. Right as they were about to cross the river, curiosity getting the better of them, Demo came around to stop the little one from entering the survivors camp.

Both were unharmed.

And the toys? They were neatly placed in the small backpack. Sleeping till summoned upon once again..