Chapter 2: We Aren't Expendable

The Terrans had woken up at the mostly standard time of 6:00 A.M, as the Adrian walked to each door, gathering them all, putting them in their uniforms with the exception of their helmets and ammo packs.

Manfred: What are we doing now?

Adrian: We may be in a new world, but we must stay prepared and in fit. As such, a lap around the entire school, all of us. We grab all of our gear then finish up at Beacon Cliff as Mr. Ozpin is expecting us.

Lauri: I can accept that, when is initiation?

Adrian: I believe in 3 hours.

Milunka: Then we should hurry up, no?

Karel: Sergeant Savic is right, come now.

The group of 12 then started to jog out the dorm building as they walked onto the path, surrounding the entire school.

But as such, waking up at 6, a certain red head woke everyone else in the Amphitheater as her singing was heard.

???: It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

Leslie: Damn kids.

The soldiers kept on jogging as the day progressed.

Lauri: This is just the beginning Allen.

Leslie: Yeah...

Timeskip

Adrian then led the soldiers to their custom locker room as they saw all of their weapons and ammunition on racks, with a few new weapons delivered from the crates. 

Adrian: Alright, suite up and let's get ready for initiation.

The men then split up as they grabbed their helmet or hat depending on the uniform they wore as the sounds of loading was heard as Lauri tossed Manfred a Panzerschreck.

Lauri: Hey Richthofen, catch.

Manfred looked to Lauri, catching the weapon.

Manfred: What type of gun is this?

Lauri: Anti-tank rocket launcher.

Manfred: Uh... what?

Everyone looked at each other remembering, Manfred was the only one to die before the creation of these types of weapons.

Lauri: Ok, imagine one of your plane rockets shot out of that, but more powerful.

Manfred: Ah...

Audie: Anyone want a helmet?

Adrian: Hand me that, I may be in my officer uniform, but I still need protection.

Audie then handed the M1 Helmet to Adrian as Adrian looked to the helmet seeing the helmet had netting and the 2nd Infantry Division insignia painted on.

Adrian: Thank you.

Audie: Of course, sir.

Meanwhile Francis was testing out an extra Mosin-Nagant rifle Simo had while he checked out the Ross rifle.

Meanwhile Alvin was putting on his Brodie helmet, while Lauri found the Vietnam crate containing an M16, M79 "Blooper" Grenade Launcher, M1911 pistol, and a M60 "The Pig" machine gun.

Lauri: Now that will work!

Lauri then grabbed the blooper and an M16 as he checked magazine seeing it fully loaded with 5.56×45mm Armor Piercing, M995's.

Thomas placed the two knives into some pockets as he looked to Lauri.

Thomas: What is it? 

Lauri: I don't know what the black tips mean, but I got my guns from Vietnam.