💫 Transcend 💫

"Lillian York. Long time no see."

Claude spoke while looking down at his daughter and the maid alongside her.

"Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the Obelian empire."

Lily bowed politely to the man sitting infront of them and Athanasia, was clueless as always.

"I thought that you weren't willing to go anywhere without Terry? But, I don't see her now. Hah...Lillian, you must've informed her. So, did she finally get scared after realising that I recogn-"

Claude's question gets interrupted by his own daughter.

"No. Athy brought Terry. She's outside. With the red haired mister."

As soon as these words came out of Athanasia's mouth, Claude glared at Lily.

"Go outside. I need to have a talk with your Lily."

Athanasia glanced at Lily, who was sweating a lot. But, she just knew that she had to leave. Afterall Lily and Terry had gave her a lecture for an hour, about how she should always obey her father. After recieving a nod from Lily's side, Athanasia just left quietly.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊ ♪ ✧
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──

Felix Robane was a supporting character in 'The Lovely Princess'.
He was shown as the royal guard of Claude, and was very soft spoken, strong and kind. The reason why Claude kept him close was because they were Bosom brothers. And practically watched each other growing up.

"So...they call you 'tHe kNIghT oF CrImsOn bLOoD'?"

She asked the red-haired man beside her, trying her best to hold her laugh in.

"Well...yeah. But, don't say it like that...it sounds less cool."

Felix said, frowning at her dramatic remark.

"Okay okay. I get it. But... it's just..."

Felix had the expression of a 5 year old kid who just got bullied.

"Come on. Don't be like that. It's because of my hair, actually."

He said with a pout trying to stop the woman beside him from laughing.

"I get it. But, it's like we are in a novel!"

She was about to burst into laughter again but, then it hit her. They were indeed, in a novel. And she didn't laugh about this nickname while reading the novel. It was not Felix's fault, afterall.

"You should infact sympathize with me! You also have a hair colour that's rare."

"Yeah, so what do you suggest? That I should be called...umm 'The star of blue blood'?"

"That actually sounds pretty awesome to me."

Felix admitted and stared at her hair to determine whether it was white or light blue.
Both of them fell silent when they saw Athanasia walk out of the room, alone!

"Princess, are you okay? Where's Lily?"

"Athy is okay. But, Papa said that he had to discuss something with Lily."

Athanasia spoke being as stoic as ever while the adults were praying for Lily's survival.

"Miss Terry, don't panic. I am sure he just wants to know... something about the princess."