𝟎𝟖

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒
- 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 , 𝐉 -𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 , 𝐈𝐋📍

"THIS GOES IN HERE." I told my lab partner. This was my last class and I was very happy to be with Von for the day. I still always had my doubts because of his ex or whatever he wants to call her.

I saw some things she's been saying on her instagram that are obviously directed towards me but I didn't pay attention to it. I don't like condoning in things like that. I liked Dayvon, I didn't care what anyone else thought of it.

"Damnnn" He said while the chemicals mixed exactly I wanted them to.

"You two are the first group to get an A on this assignment." Our teach smiled.

"Period." He said making me laugh.

-

"Jayda mf Wayda." Dess some coming over to my locker.

"Heyy."

"Don't hey me when was you gon tell me you and Von was getting closer?" She asked making me toot my lips.

"We just started talking." I shrugged.

"Girl you better watch out Asian lil ass. And Armani been sneaky as hell with her ready to slap both them bitches." She said making me laugh hearing my phone ding. It was Dayvon texting me telling me that he was outside.

"Look at you smiling gon head girl." She said making me laugh.

"Awn we still going to the movies tomorrow night with Kenny?" I asked.

"Hell yea I been waiting to see that movie for too long." She said.

"Okay bye love you and text me." I told her.