Glossary (Spoiler-free)

Sojourner's Guide to OFF//WORLD

Only terms and characters that have already appeared in the published chapters will be listed here.

Alter — Players interact with OFF//WORLD via their in-game avatar, or Alternate Self.
ARSEN Interactive — The development studio responsible for creating OFF//WORLD.
Asteria — Often described as rainbow-colored cords of pure light, the asteria forms the border of warp bubbles that bend space-time around a ship traveling through mezispace.
eXiLe — A powerful player-controlled guild in the OFF//WORLD game setting.
Hyperspeed Albatross, The — Starship captained by Ramona Mahar.
Mezispace — The wake created by a warp engine, used to traverse great distances through space at near the speed of light.
Superloop — Mass transit system on Ganymede and throughout the solar system.

Characters

Aki, Jain — (she/her) Protagonist, a player in the OFF//WORLD game.
CERA — (she/her) Craft Exo-Repair Automaton, or Cera. A mech suit. Also the name of the sentient artificial intelligence inhabiting the mecha.
Danju, Radnik — (he/him) Chief engineer of the Hyperspeed Albatross
Demon King, The — Enigmatic founder and guildmaster of eXiLe.
Kindred — (she/her) Elf Wizard Alter. Red hair, brown skin, green eyes.
Lakshman, Sushannah — (she/her) VP of Comunity Management for ARSEN Interactive.
Little Dandy — (he/him) Captain Commander of the eXiLe guild.
Mahar, Ramona — (she/her) Captain of the Hyperspeed Albatross
Sord Blasta — (he/him) Human Fighter Alter. White hair, brown skin.
Wrecka — (she/her) Small Player Alter. Onyx skin and violet eyes.