CHAPTER 4 - LEAVING HIM

This book is just testing all my brain cells to write even a single chapter and honestly, I am hell nervous.

And I think you all can shoo away that by telling me what you feel about this book in the comment section.

Last chapter got 1k reads but only 200+ votes. C'mon guys, you all can do better and if you are liking why not votes and comments.

Happy reading and thank you for listening to my rants.

Ishq Hua,

Baat Hui,

Mulaakat Hui.

Fir Samaj Ko Pata Chala,

Toh Uski Jaat Hui,

Fir Na Baat Hui,

Aur Na Mulaakat Hui.

NOOR

Worried and scared.

These were the two emotions which I felt in me when he suddenly lost his balance and fall on me. I immediately caught him in my arms, though it was difficult for me to handle him but how could I let him fall when he is the one who has given me the shelter.

No, not in his house but under himself, his protection and care.

And not even this, but he stood like a wall in front of me and didn't let anyone or anything hurt me.

Even he took the attack, which was for me, on him. And now he is in this condition, lying unconscious.

Because of me.

Everything single thing is because of me.

The fight from those goons, his family or our village and now this wound.

I am so scared, what if anything happened to him.

I, very carefully lay him down on the cot which was lying beside me and looked at him.

His eyes were closed, and his forehead was bleeding, and the scene was enough to give me tears.

He is bleeding because of me.

I stood near the cot and murmured.

"Ky... kya karein ab hum?"

[What should I do now]

And suddenly an idea strikes me, and I quickly bend down near him and took his hands in my hand, and they were cold enough to make me more worried.

I started rubbing his palm and then went to the other side and rubbed his other palm.

"Please uth jayien. Mujhe bahut darr lagra hai"

[Please wake up. I am so scared]

And nothing happened, there was no response.