Mary-Kate, the hairdresser

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
Age: 5 years old

-

Ashley needs to go to the hairdresser, but she doesn't want to. The girl sulks and walks into the garden. She hates the hairdresser! Sitting quietly in a chair for minutes. Ashley picks up a pebble from the ground and throws it as far as she can.

"I don't want to." She screams hysterically.

Mary-Kate walks into the garden.

"What is it Ashley?"

She looks at her sister worriedly.

"I don't want to go to the hairdresser."

'Shall I cut your hair? With scissors?' Mary-Kate looks at her sister mischievously. "Yes, that's fine." Ashley replies.

Mary-Kate runs inside to grab a pair of scissors and not much later she comes back into the garden with a pair of scissors in her left hand.

"Now you have to sit still."

Mary-Kate stands behind Ashley.

Ashley sits quietly.

"Cut, clever." The scissors do.

The first blonde hairs fall to the ground.

Mary-Kate cuts Ashley's hair again with the scissors.

"Ow!"

"You have to sit still!" Mary-Kate shouts.

Mary-Kate cuts and cuts.

"Are you ready yet?" Ashley asks.

"No, not yet." Mary-Kate answers.

"Can I look in the mirror?"

'No not yet. There's still a piece to be finished.'

Mary-Kate cuts off another strand of blond Ashley's hair.

"Now you can watch!"

Ashley and Mary-Kate run inside. There is a large mirror in the bathroom. Ashley looks in the mirror. Her hair looks crazy. Loose tufts hang everywhere.

"What do you think?" Mary-Kate looks proudly at the result. Ashley runs her hand through her hair. "Beautiful!" Ashley replies.

"What are you doing again?" Jarnette walks into the bathroom. She looks at the scissors Mary-Kate has in her hands and then at Ashley's hair.

Startled, she puts a hand over her mouth.

"Mary-Kate Olsen, what have you done?"

"Ashley cut her hair." Mary-Kate answers proudly. 'You should never do something like that again. Come on, Ashley. We really have to go now. Hopefully the hairdresser can do something about this, because what Mary-Kate did is really not possible.'

The hairdresser cuts off a lot of Ashley's hair. And Ashley is mad at Mary-Kate. So mad!

Ashley says, "Now I'm going to cut Mary-Kate's hair." Ashley grabs a pair of scissors. But where is Mary-Kate? Mary-Kate is nowhere to be found. Mary-Kate is hidden. She's afraid of Ashley.