Where the fuck are my underwear?

Ellie looks at the note for the 5th time that morning

"That guy isn't right for you and doesn't love you." The note was on her front door when she went to get the paper this morning.

She had been with her partner David for 4 years, but they were going through the motions, no excitement, barely even a kiss anymore in the morning.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, finding that note taped to her front door was the most excitement she had seen in years. He heart was pounding.

David comes downstairs dressed for work, grabs his to go cup, and says, "See you tonight," and with that, he jumps in his car and goes off.

As he leaves, she receives a text message.

"No kiss, he really doesn't give a shit does he?"

She runs right to the front door and opens it, noticing a man, grey hoodie, and blue jeans, standing across the road.

She doesn't recognise him but closes the door.

She gets another text. "Wear the blue crop top and black skirt." her heart skips a beat as she heads up to her room, looking out the window, seeing him still stand there, watching and looking up.

She grabs the clothes and strips down, putting on a matching purple underwear set and slipping on the top and skirt that he wants her to wear, after she pulls on the top, she looks back out the window and he has gone.

She can't help but wonder, who was he? where have I seen him before?

She didn't want to admit it, but she was loving the attention and the 'not knowing'

She jumps in the car and heads to the office. The phone is on shuffle as she's sitting at the lights singing Billy Joel at full blast while she's waiting to turn into the underground carpark at work.

The light goes green, and she turns into the car park. Narrowly missing someone as she gets into the parking spot.

"Watch where your going dickhead," she says as he blasts out of the parking area.

She gets out of the car, picks up her bag, goes to the lift, and gets in. While on the lift, she receives another text.

"I love the fact you are wearing what I told you"

Any other person would feel scared or intimidated by this situation but Ellie was enjoying it, loving the attention that she so desperately craved. She hasn't felt this alive In years and it made her push her boundaries.

"Did you enjoy the show this morning?" She texts back

She receives a reply. "I loved the purple underwear, I think you should play with yourself at your desk, and then when you get home, leave the underwear in a sealed bag outside your house. I'll find it."

Reading that, immediately made her pussy juices come alive as she sits at her desk hoping no one comes in.

No one who works for her would ever believe that this CFO of a major company, used to being the bossy no nonsense bitch at work, would get turned on by being this suggestible and submissive.

She tells Martin, her secretary, to hold her calls as she has a 'conference call' for 45 minutes.

Blatantly a lie, but not wanting to answer back, Martin agrees.

She sits at her desk, thinking about what happened this morning. How she loved the attention and what she wished would happen. She slides 2 fingers inside herself with relative ease, and then with a shudder, cums all over her fingers.