Chapter 4 - Never Cross The Line

Becky still couldn't belive her eyes, the one who, she is searching for a month is standing in front of her eyes.
It's like a dream to her.

She reach for Irin's hand and pinched her, Irin just hit her hand, so she think its not a dream.

The tutor smile towards them, Becky gulped.

"OK Miss Sarocha, she is my granddaughter"

Becky noted the name 'Sarocha' thought how beautiful it is.

"And these two are her friends. Please take care of them, they are not good with books"

Becky looked at her grandmother, her friends too. It's like her grandmother is selling them in front of their tutor.

"OK I will leave then, if you need anything just let me know"
"Thank you Madam Anong"

Becky thought how could she thank her Momo. She is so proud of her grandmother work. Sure she will thank her later. Still she couldn't believe herself. It's like the whole universe is in favour of her.

"Beck, what you doing there?" Irin called her
"Uh nothing"
She thought she missed something here, her friends are already on the chair and she is still standing near the door.

Becky just move towards them and took a chair, in-between her friends.

Their tutor took the chair opposite to her.

From time to time Freen steal glance towards her, its like she want to say or asked something. She cleared her throat.

"Uhh before we start our class. Uhh my name is Freen Sarocha Chankimha, I would like to know your names"

'Freen Sarocha Chankimha oh what a beautiful name, Ohh even her name is beautiful, but one day it will be Freen Sarocha Armstrong, Ohh Momo how could I thank you' Becky is still having her inner monologue

Non and Irin introduce themselves, Becky just watching every movement on Freen's face, she thought how could a person be this beautiful, Irin nudge her, she really forgot to introduce herself.

"Uhh.. I...my name is Rebecca, everyone called me Becky"
'But you can call me Baby', Becky complete the sentence in her head

"Hi Rebecca, nice to see you again, are you alright, did you remember me?"
Freen said with a smile

'Oh she still remembered me, Ohh how cute. How could I forget you Baby, after you stole my heart'
She want say this but instead she said

"Yeah Miss, nice to see you too, I remembered you. Don't worry I am alright, and for your information thats not what you saw"

Again Becky is in her own world have her inner monologue, thanking her grandmother. Becky heart is overflow with happiness.

Freen cleared her throat
"OK, Its already late, let's start our class"

Freen start explaining the lesson, But Becky's eyes is fixed on her, Irin is yawning, Non is just sitting blankly. These three students minds are in their own worlds.

Becky learned few things about Freen, like Freen hold her pen on her left hand, whenever she write something.
So, she came to know the reason she got the slapped on her right cheek, not on left, as Freen is left handed.

Freen rummage her bag for second and bring out a glasses, she put it on her, Becky thought the lady infront of her will be death of her someday.
Becky couldn't express how sexy Freen is in those glasses.

Freen is teaching her students with lots of effort.
Becky is in her own world, her two friends too.

After explaining few topics, Freen looked at her watch then she said
"OK we finished for today session, I will see you tomorrow. Please try to learn and understand what I had teached just now, if you have any doubt, fell free to asked when we meet tomorrow"