Season 1 Episode 1:School Day & A Confession Of "Love"

I don't own Ben 10, Highschool DxD, or any of the characters or any other media.
_________________________________________

It was morning in Kuoh Town, 4:58a.m. and within a forest was a small house.

And within it was a bedroom with Issei sleeping peacefully on his bed.

VRRRRM! VRRRRM! VRRRRRM!

Issei:(=_=)Uuuuugh...

...Or he was until his cellphone under his pillow vibrated waking him up.

Taking it ot from under it, he turned off the alarm and rose up. His hair was messy and he looked dazed like a child.

He stretched his arms, yawned and got up from his bed and went to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth, took a shower, dried himself off and put on his uniform.

After looking at himself in the mirror and seeing that he was all ready, he nods to himself then left his bedroom later, then out of the door of his house, locked it and then went on his way to school

_________________________________________

The scene switches to this school.

Kuoh Academy.

One of the most prestegious schools in Japan. It was formerly an All Girls School until it became Co-Ed 4 years ago. And Issei is a 2nd year student here.

Here, he was an average student who wasn't talkitive and wasn't outstanding in anything except grades and would rather keep to himself than anything.

He just valued himself, his peace and quiet and nothing else.

Speaking of which, it was lunchtime and he was enjoying his personal spot in the bushes that in forest at the back of the school.

A small but noticeable smile was on his face.

A nice cool shade under the trees, a good spot to take a nap, and no sounds of squealing and/or gossip to the point of cringe and losing brain cells.