Chapter 31

Sebastian's POV

"I know I shouldn't have yelled at her but...".

"Okay listen Cody I know you felt bad but she'll forgive you once you tell her about this situation. Right now we're in the woods with the pack warriors in formation waiting for these rogues to appear. For some reason, I don't know why but something feels off and my face is on fire right now.

I get this sense of disgust and anger trailing behind me and Cody and the rest of the pack warriors turn around as well.

"Look at that Little Sebastian has all grown up". I see a familiar face I don't wish to see. My uncle Levi. The hatred that boils within me gets loose and I turn all of it towards him. "What are you doing on our land!"

"Me? Well, I'm just taking a stroll can't family visit once in a while?". He rips off his shirt and I do the same.

I look at him sternly and point towards the exit of the woods. The thought of his presence was not pleasant. "You're not welcomed here anymore...not after what you pulled with Dad". He smirks at me and his muscles grow in diameter showing he's thinking of shifting but he calms it down.

"Don't worry I'm not after your precious mommy, but there's another prize. I smelled two paths scents of you and Cody and took my chances coming in this direction. What is he talking about? "So...there's two things that could be going on one you guys are clones or TWO looks like the two lover boys found the one."

At that moment my nostrils were flared and my breathing my picking up the pace and Blake was about to come out any second. "Wait, Sebastian!" the burning on your cheek?" I listened to Blake for a moment and at that moment I was furious. "Did...you ...Hurt...Her?" The iron smell of blood coming from my hand from the pressure of my balled fist was enough to set me off and in a flash, I attacked my uncle.

I will come back for you Xayah