𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐲

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

❝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫❞

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。

TW: descriptions of r!pe and panic attacks

"Zach?" I whispered in disbelief.

This boy had been my first ever love and my first loss.

Not because I lost him, but because of what he took from me.

"No! Zach! Stop,please! Please!" I begged as his hand travelled its way up the dress I wore for our one year anniversary date.

I had just turned 15 years old, he was nineteen.

"I waited a fucking year! I waited for you and I'm done!"

Was the last thing I remember before the darkness engulfed me.Blanketing me from what was happening like a child finding comfort in the light after a nightmare.

I didn't know how much time had passed.

My tear stained cheeks harmonised with the bruises that painted my thighs black and vlue, creating a melody of distress.

I was staring at the crimson stains on the hem of my dress as well as the dried droplets scattered around me as I lay limp on the floor.

I didn't know what to feel.

I don't know if I could feel anything.

It was just empty inside me, at this point I had zoned out fixating on his silver ring that would have slipped off during the...

I didnt want to say it or accept what had happened.

So I never did.

That day after what he did, he blocked me on all socials, my number and any of my friends or family contacts he had.

The icing on the cake was his fake breakup post on Instagram saying that we mutually decided it would be better if we broke it off but that we still had major love for eachother as actors, people and best of all.

Friends.

All fucking bullshit.

Every last word.

And no one knew.

He went on to pursue bigger acting gigs and I tried my best to forget.I thought that if i done different jobs I wouldn't see him again.

But of course, I was wrong.

"Hey LouLou, long time no see," he slyly smiled maliciously dressed in a green suit, hair black and gelled with a single strand falling across his forehead.