The Bubbler

"Scarlet, it's not lame! He is your friend and I know he would appreciate the gifts." Chloe tries to reason with me while reaching for the two wrapped up presents as I try to throw them away.

"Chloe i barely just met him why would i get him not one to two gifts. I'm going to look stupid or like some... some... freak!" At the last word I said Chloe seems to freeze and I know why. She knew I still struggle with how I was raised with the Dursleys which is why she is always there to give me affection and attention that she says I should have always gotten. She knew how I am still troubled with the things they would call me which is why she stopped. Freak was something they called me to the point when I was five I honestly thought that was my name till a teacher told me it was Scarlett and then later when moving to Paris I found a book in the attic that relieved my full name, Scarlet Aster Potter.

That book I found happened to be my late mothers diary or closer to the end a guide to life for me as if she knew she would not survive a war she was in, though some of the pages were blank in the middle but something felt off about those pages that I just can't figure out. That book I happen to keep with me everywhere. I mean it had my mothers whole life since she was 11, she wrote in great detail all about her days and every now and then in the pages there were beautiful sketches and art pieces of fashion designs. Though it seemed between September 1st to June 30th each year till she was 18 was missing and after that every few pages would also be blank.

"Scarlet you know you are not that. It's okay to get even new friends gifts. You know Adrien doesn't get a lot of gifts from his father and this is the first time he has had friends on his birthday. I am sure that he will greatly appreciate all of the gifts from his friends." Chloe explained, hugging me.

After I calmed down and took Chloe's advice she helped me pick out an outfit, I even let her do my makeup. The outfit picked out was a white with red roses crop tank top with red tie straps making a bow at the top of my shoulders, with it was a high waist red skirt with a slit on the right. I paired an oversized leather jacket that I found with my moms old things before the Dursleys moved to paris.

The leather jacket was quite big on me which made it my favorite jacket, well that and it was personalized. On the right just below my elbow was the Canis Major with the Sirius star being the biggest in a dark red color, on the left in the same placing as the other sleeve was the Leo constellation the Regulus star being the center of attention in an emerald green color, around the back coller between my shoulder blades was the moon phases, the center of the back was a big golden sun, around the cuffs of the coat was maroon footsteps walking around in circles, at the bottom wrapping around the edge was what looked like signatures the first being Padfoot, Moony, Prongs, Reggie, Lills, Marls, Dorcas, Mary, all in different font and handwriting.

Quickly slipping my red converse on an ran to the elevator sliping the two gifts into the secret pockets on the inside of the jacket, that seemed to be able to fit literally anything somehow, to meet Chloe at the front since she decided to wait there for me.