about + extras

And you can laugh a spineless laugh.

We hope your rules and wisdom choke you.

Now we are one

in everlasting peace.

We hope that you choke,

that you choke.

Radiohead, "Exit Music (For a Film)"

E X T E N D E D   S U M M A R Y

Nora Wright is perfectly happy staying under the radar at the prestigious Prempton Academy, but when the school's reputation is threatened, she's thrust into the spotlight as Head Girl, winding her toe to toe with the infamous Eden King, who seems to hate everyone, including her...or so she thinks. 

As she navigates her new role, she discovers things are not always as they seem. Behind the hallowed halls of Prempton lies a web of façade and deception, and behind the boy she'd thought to hate is someone who just might need saving.

D I S C L A I M E R

this story contains mentions of abuse, death, and alcohol usage

P L A Y L I S T

hot - oston

ur so pretty - wasia project

this is me trying - taylor swift

about you - the 1975

what if i love you - gatlin

american teenager - ethel cain

the louvre - lorde 

"slut!" (taylor's version)- taylor swift

my love mine all mine - mitski

you are in love - taylor swift

pretty isn't pretty - olivia rodrigo

black friday - tom odell

if you want to check out the full playlist (which also happens to be my running playlist bahaha) you can check it out here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1b4aUlEWW2VwFuZ4SZMRhz?si=d8e9f1f321964399

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

hi guys, welcome and thank you so much for clicking on my story! this is the first book i'm publishing on wattpad and i'm so so excited.  i've been drafting this book for the past month (so far 25k words in) and this book already has my whole heart. just a heads up that the story takes place in the uk so some grammar/school terms will be different (also i'm not originally from the uk so please feel free to correct any terminology!). my updates schedule is tba but will be posted soon on my message board. this is for all the girls and gals out there that love the grumpy boy who has a soft spot for the mc and the ones who fall first and fall harder. i hope you'll grow to love eden and nora's story as much as i have. 

with so much love,

saf