*TWO*

*INDIA-DELHI*

It was 6:00 AM, the day had  already began for Randhir, he was engrossed in making his muscular body more fit and  sexy. The sunrays were falling on him, and  it was portraying him as  nothing less than an greek god, his skin was glittering like a precious stone of the universe. He was a guy for whom a girl would die 100 times for just his one look and  touch. He is a successful youngest business tycoon in India but his goal was not limited to India he wanted to be best in the world. He have achieved everything in his life from his hard work,talent and dedication towards his work.

This was his daily routine exercise early in the morning with the rising sun followed by yoga, than a cup of  green tea for healthy start of the day. This was his fitness mantra. Then a quick bath and all set in his perfect office attire. He reaches the breakfast table at 8:30 AM sharp. He's always punctual in all his work, he hates late comers.

The SHEKHAWAT MANSION was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers only, as their princess cum tom boy doesnt like such girly stuff. RD and  Parth were going to receive Aisha from airport, but Parth was not well as he's recovering from jaundice, so RD ordered him to take rest, and  no one can go against him cause whatever he says is like 'line on stone. '

*AIRPORT*

RD was eagerly waiting for Aishaa he was going to meet his darling sister after long five years. RD always wanted to meet her and he even suggested her that he would visit there  once in 2 months, or she should plan her visit to India during vacations, but Aisha never agreed to this, she even took promise from all that neither they'll come here nor she'll come to india until she completes her studies. As aisha always wanted to be responsible and mature like RD, this could be only possible in absence of her family cause life teaches us many thing when u r alone in this world. His trance was broken by an announcement of her flight. RD's eyes were stuck on the gate n was waiting of her n their she came with loads of luggage. She ran to him and hugged him or we can say she was hanging in the air, RD took 2-3 rounds by carrying her they broke the hug and RD pecked her on forehead and  they hugged again.

Aisha exclaimed ,"Woah!Big b  you look more handsome and have a better physique now looks like you found someone,?"She questioned with wiggling eyebrows.

RD got confused and asked, " Huh.!I  dont need anyone and what's this with you being formal saying hi hello and these useless talks?I missed you   smarty."

Aisha replied back with satisfaction in her voice,"I missed you  too big b and yaa this ain't useless talks okay. Its your age to get married now. If I wont tease you know then when will I? "She further teased. 

RD tried to make her ignore the topic ,"Leave all this teasing and tell me about how many people's luggage have you carried along with yourself? "He teased gesturing towards her luggage .

Aisha replied laughingly ,"Oh...These "She said pointing towards her luggage, " are gifts for all of you.I just own one bag from that."

RD teased her again ,"You ..and gifts.. for us.Only god knows  what disastrous gifts are following "He said with mock sigh.

Aisha laughed sarcastically, " Haha so funny big bBut dont worry  because the way  you are expert in your business field in the same way I too know a expert in this fashion field and I  did all this shopping with her and  let me tell you, you'll love all of it ."

RD replied a bit pissed off at his comparision ,"Yeah yeah.!We'll see that .You are comparing me but remember one thing smarty I'm expert in everything."He finished off with a charming smirk.

Aisha argued.teasingly but also by  siding her bestfriend, " Well well!Be aware of her beacaue I know that she can beat you too or I  can  say she'll be the best competitor you  can have. "